Y Brick Respond 2 Conor but no Hunt

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't get it... Hunt's been bashing Brock non-stop and with some rlly crude language and images.

I think it's hilarious, 100% support it and love this entertaining side of Hunt-o.

But, here's the question, why is Brock responding to Conor but says nothing about the countless banshing of the Samoan One ??? Is he afraid to fight clean ??? He event took PEDs in competition and after 4 month exemption he were so afraid.

The fact Brock is responding, on a WWE interview, w his actor cronie guy whatever his name is, and totally ignores Hunts scathing attacks just makes me thing the McGregor thing is a total set-up for a WWE event.

Brock even calls out McG to come to WWE... it's prolly gonna happen folks. Guys just looking for da big $$$.

Y Brick Respond 2 Conor but no Hunt
599.gif

Why would he be afraid of a guy he just beat down with ease?

Because when you have the reach and fan base Brock does, you tend to forget about people like Mark Hunt.
You know, the guy he last fought and beat despite being a pro wrestler and all. He can ignore Hunt all he wants, and no one that lines his pockets could care less.

Conor? That's a money making opportunity there.
And that Conor comment about taking on a heavyweight next... Dude's going to WWE for an event. Tag team with Lesnar.

Why would he be afraid of a guy he just beat down with ease?

Cuz he had to take boatloads of steroids to do it... u could take PCP and take on 10 cops brah, but it ain't happening w/out it.

He afraid to fight Hunt clean, roided for 4 months, roided during fight, roided whole life. Ain't nuttin' but a skinny boy w out that gorilla juice.

Wrong forum
Needle in the butt bitch boi
threads belong in the wwf forum.

brocks a phoney.

Cuz he had to take boatloads of steroids to do it... u could take PCP and take on 10 cops brah, but it ain't happening w/out it.

He afraid to fight Hunt clean, roided for 4 months, roided during fight, roided whole life. Ain't nuttin' but a skinny boy w out that gorilla juice.

Nah, Brock would kick Hunt's and your ass at the same time. He's just a jacked white boy, deal with it.

he's been asked about Conor i don't think he's been asked about Hunt

Brock doesn't go out of his way he really only responds to what people ask him

Brock isn't afraid of Hunt.
Hunt isn't a needle mover like Conor.
Common sense.

People that support hunt or find him funny instantly get ignored. The guy is a moron.

He has no more money to make off of Hunt. Only bad things could happen if he gives Hunt publicity. Conor is trending so everyone wants to be his friend. When I say friend, I mean person who leeches off of success and will leave that person broke and dead in an alley when there is nothing left.

If he acknowledges Hunt he has to acknowledge his failed drug test with it. He wants to draw as little attention to that as possible.

If he passed all those drug tests he'd probably be talking some shit right now.

No one bothers to engage with Hunt because he's irrational and irrelevant these days. I think Brock broke him :(

Back