Respect To Conor For Recognizing The Olympics During His Fight vs Diaz.

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I give respect to Conor for showing appreciating to the Olympics in his match agains Nate Diaz, while giving recognition to great athletes like Usain Bolt.....Especially in the third round.

Now that Conor is back to normal, how do you see him losing to Eddie Alvarez?

Alvarez via 5 round cage hug.

Aldo/Conor II is the fight to make.

Aren't you the guy that has a cartoon profile pic on facebook and got pissed on by Mark Hunt then deleted your account?

I'd like to see Conor vs LWs. too small for WWs and I don't know if he can still make FW. He could be a potential LW contender/champ....

I respect the IOC for all the shit they pull, bribes they take, and message of peace they can give two dookies about. The athletes do all the hard work, the poor people sacrifice their cities and the IOC gets all the benefits.

NCAA Nate was trying out for the USA Wrestling team TS, what's your point?

Hate to say it, but Alvarez could knock him out. But then again, so could Conor, they both have phenomenal boxing. I think the difference here is that Eddie could potentially hold Conor down and lay on him for a majority of the fight. Praying that Conor becomes the first consecutive two-division champ in the UFC though.

Aren't you the guy that has a cartoon profile pic on facebook and got pissed on by Mark Hunt then deleted your account?

Its not a cartoon pic.....Its a portrait of Muhammad Ali fighting Frazier which is respect shown to his passing. You idiot.

And Facebook is not Sherdog....I have family and friends there so why the fuck would I delete my account?

I give respect to Conor for showing appreciating to the Olympics in his match agains Nate Diaz, while giving recognition to great athletes like Usain Bolt.....Especially in the third round.

mewvment.jpg

It was great to see.

I also liked the way Diaz gave props to the paraolympics and for part of the fight decided to show solidarity by trying to spend part of the fight not using his legs and shuffling around the octagon on his ass instead.

Respect to both fighters.

Hate to say it, but Alvarez could knock him out. But then again, so could Conor, they both have phenomenal boxing. I think the difference here is that Eddie could potentially hold Conor down and lay on him for a majority of the fight. Praying that Conor becomes the first consecutive two-division champ in the UFC though.

Canvarez couldn't knock Jay Zs hustle

God damn you look stupid making threads like this. Exactlu how much money did you lose betting against conor

It was great to see.

I also liked the way Diaz gave props to the paraolympics and for part of the fight decided to show solidarity by trying to spend part of the fight not using his legs and shuffling around the octagon on his ass instead.

Respect to both fighters.

Lmfao

You're right! He sure showed his appreciation to the boxing community!
CqWzZAwVMAADual.jpg

Its not a cartoon pic.....Its a portrait of Muhammad Ali fighting Frazier which is respect shown to his passing. You idiot.

And Facebook is not Sherdog....I have family and friends there so why the fuck would I delete my account?

So it is you, one of the weirdos without their own pics as their fb profile pic, I know plenty of you weirdos. Show respect to deez nuts kid.

Back