The fight that can break all Combat Sports records

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-boxing_3466309.jpg

The biggest commercial fight in history.

Make Floyd ttest USADA, he's 39. He's not clean.

Conor may lose but he won't be intimidated.

We'll at least get Floyd knocked down.

I really don't want to see Floyd run around for 10+ rounds. No thanks

No athletic commission will sanction this. Ever.

Can we more the fuck on?

They gotta at least allow elbows in the fight, but I doubt they will because Floyd is a pussy

Not interested in a Floyd marathon.

Honestly have like a 5% interest in this, i'd tune in if it's on but it would be a pointless waste of time already knowing the outcome

Silva Vs Roy Jones Jr in a boxing match today would make a better fight even tho they are both WAY past their prime...

Because Floyd is 49-0 and Conor is 0-0?

He's a 40 yr old cheater. No 40 year old in history has the same reflexes as when they were in their mid 20s.

MMA is the strictest tested sport on the planet. Conor is one of its most tested athletes.

Make Floyd show up clean and we'll see at least a knock down.

Conor has otherworldly power at 147

I give Conor a puncher chance. Mayweather is obviously more skilled. But it would be interesting to see if Conor could land a left hand shot and would it stop Mayweather?

He's a 40 yr old cheater. No 40 year old in history has the same reflexes as when they were in their mid 20s.

MMA is the strictest tested sport on the planet. Conor is one of its most tested athletes.

Make Floyd show up clean and we'll see at least a knock down.

Conor has otherworldly power at 147

He clearly does not have the same conditioning or reflexes as in his prime, you're being delusional and probably haven't watched most of his fights.

"This is the fight fans want to see. This is the fight to make" Dana White

article-2294615-18B91B4B000005DC-652_634x792.jpg

I really don't want to see Floyd run around for 10+ rounds. No thanks

there are two reasons why you won't:

first of all, the fight will never happen. ever.

secondly, if it somehow did happen, floyd would knock conor out in the first round.

Back