Was Mcgregor unconscious here?

SoundHawk

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

at 0:12

i haven't really noticed this during the fight, obviously rogan would have screamed hes ass off if they noticed it too.. what u guys think? it looked like he was unconscious for a split second

Nate Diaz fans have been coming up with such retarded shit recently I can't tell if this is serious.

He was definitely stunned there for a sec, but quickly regained composure. Diaz beat the hell out of him in the 3rd.

He certainly was hit but recovered immediately.

Are you retarded or just practicing?
How am i a retarded? did you even see the video you dumbass? and no i'm not a fan of neither fighters i just like to watch the sport not be a little annoying fan boy of fighters like most of the idiots like u.

How am i a retarded? did you even see the video you dumbass? and no i'm not a fan of neither fighters i just like to watch the sport not be a little annoying fan boy of fighters like most of the idiots like u.

You sound mentally challenged.

He was definitely stunned there for a sec, but quickly regained composure. Diaz beat the hell out of him in the 3rd.

Not nearly as bad as Conor beat Diaz's ass over the course of 5 rounds.

yeah even though it missed him I think the wind was enough to KO him standing

He was nowhere near unconscious, wtf?
Also, Robin Black is a fuck up and a half.

Ok, actually retarded, got it. That practice paid off.

Not sure what you're referring to. Is it when Conor ducks into that kick?

I didn't see him lose consciousness but he did get touched up really good.

Didn't see knees buckle and body sag anywhere which is usually what I look for when someone gets the lights flipped off and then back on momentarily.

Did any other analysts than Slack and Black predict McGregor to win via leg kicks? Many others presented the option but did anyone else actually believe he would be able to implement them?

At 12 seconds he slips a punch and ducks into a knee that connects but doesn't have a great deal on it.
So yeah he was out like he'd lost his house keys.

Back