Conor Will Beat Eddie if they meet

Smoksyakov

Young Vet
@White
Reaction score
Conor keeps doing what he does best.
That left hand of his is probably the most sinister thing out there in the lighter divisions.
Knocking down Diaz three times within 8 minutes is no joke.
Eddie has nothing Conor can't handle and I also believe Conor's cardio will be better when he is lighter.
Conor's striking is more precise and much more dangerous.
If the UFC makes this fight, it is McGregor's win.

WAR

I think he beats everyone at lightweight. RDA could beat him I think; but that left hand of Conor's is dangerous. Yeah and I agree his cardio will be better at 155 when he's not carrying all that extra weight.

Conor can beat anyone at 155.. except Khabib. I just dont see that happening. Perfect strategy needed for Khabib

Conor has three major holes in his game.

Striking defense
Cardio
Grappling

Eddie can crack, Eddie has been in wars, and he's competent on the ground and showed he can use his wrestling in the Pettis fight to grind one out, Conor obviously can win but so can Eddie.

Its MMA anything can happen including Conor losing. But listening to Eddie you think Conor was a nobody and it be easy work. Good luck if you believe that.

Conor can beat anyone at 155.. except Khabib. I just dont see that happening. Perfect strategy needed for Khabib

Khabib can beat anyone in LW imo. It's the style of his that makes him so dominate against everyone in that division.

Its MMA anything can happen including Conor losing. But listening to Eddie you think Conor was a nobody and it be easy work. Good luck if you believe that.

I bet he is just saying that to get he big time fight with Conor lol.

Striking defense
Cardio
Grappling

Eddie can crack, Eddie has been in wars, and he's competent on the ground and showed he can use his wrestling in the Pettis fight to grind one out, Conor obviously can win but so can Eddie.

Wrong on all three. Conor defense is lot better now then was before. Nate threw the kitchen sink at Conor and never hurt him or landed a bomb. Thats why Conor face barely had a mark on it it was great defending on the cage by Conor.

Really you want to watch that fight again Conor held hes own in those grappling exchanges and even stuffed Nate attempted Takedowns and he had about 10+ pounds or more on Conor that night.

Cardio maybe needs improvement, but we forget he held on in a 5 round war against the bigger guy and thats tiring as fuck and even dominated the 4th round.

Eddie gets rocked or hit flush every damn fight he's in. that shit won't end well if he's in there with Conrad. at 155 Nate,Ferguson,RDA,Barboza, and Melendez will fuck him up.

Striking defense
Cardio
Grappling

pretty much. maybe except the striking defense. and I think his chin is a liability when he gets tired

connie has that knockout chance in the first round that can never be underestimated, but if eddie can secure the takedown he will tire him quickly and the fight will be exponentially less dangerous from there on

Last 3 days there was about 25-30 names of fighters..."Conor will beat"..Eddie,Aldo,Dominic,Cowboy,Floyd May jr.,Brock,Khabib,Nick,Nate again,RDA,Gonzaga,half of heavies,entire WWE,few boxers,around 100-150 man.You are motherfuckers guys,you know that?

Eddie hasn't looked very good in all of his UFC fights minus the RDA one.

Striking defense
Cardio
Grappling

It will be a good fight agreed

I concur. I think he will crack him with the signature left hand and put him away in the first

Eddie is selling Wolf Tickets, he wants 1 big payday before he loses that belt.

Conor keeps doing what he does best.
That left hand of his is probably the most sinister thing out there in the lighter divisions.
Knocking down Diaz three times within 8 minutes is no joke.
Eddie has nothing Conor can't handle and I also believe Conor's cardio will be better when he is lighter.
Conor's striking is more precise and much more dangerous.
If the UFC makes this fight, it is McGregor's win.

WAR
Sorry, but I disagree.
Eddy came with perfect gameplans as well, and can take a punch.
I see Eddy pressing COnor against the cage for 2-3 rounds and by then Conor's cardio is just gone.

Don't kid yourself. Fighting DIaz was good for Conor, because DIaz did not put much pressure on COnor and this allowed him to fight for 5 rounds.
But take a wrestler that can push the pace, and you will see all advantage Conor gains by fighting at 155 will vanish.

Well, obviously this is assuming Eddie can cut the distance and get a hold of Conor. But I am assuming he can. Much like Khabib.

you would think after 2 fights vs fringe top 10 lw, ppl would give up on this idea that conor would be competitive vs men his size?

conor loses to any top 10 (legit) lw

True. Beating Nate the greatest fighter of all time Diaz who literally cuts from 3,000 pounds and is literally the hardest match up for Conor in the entire world.

Just look at what Nate does to the other elite fighters of the LW division. Bendo, Thompson, and RDA are luckily they escaped with their lives. And Conor just goes in there and majority decisions the shit out of him. Amazing. What a hero, what a legend. p4p goat, head clean off.

Back