Michael Venom Page vs Conor McGregor?

vigneshm1995

The Notorious V.I.G
@purple
Reaction score
If this fight takes place anytime in the future, who wins and how?
Unbiased opinions would be appreciated

Mvp by catching him with his Masterball

Is Page not a welterweight? In which case Conor gets destroyed. Conor is too small to fight guys at that weight. Yes he just fought Nate at 170... But he was gassed and that's possibly due to the extra weight he had to fight on. His best weight is prob 155 where I think he would have a good run. Other than Khabib I think he beats most guys in that weight class.

Page is 10 times more athletic and explosive than Nate. If Nate can make him eat punches. Page would kill him

I think Conor wins. He can outgrapple MVP imo.

I'm no Conor fan but i actually think you're right. If we learnt anything from the cyborg fight besides "HOLY ASSF**CK DAT KNEE" it's that MVP's got some work to do in the grappling department if he wants in on the elite level. McGregor is no wizard on the ground but i think he's better than Page.

I don't know about McGregor but he gets beat by somebody like Colby Covington, McGregor can't make 170lbs. He has tried once and has came in at the exact same weight of 168lbs. I heard he was actually lighter than his weigh in weight during the fight.

Page is 10 times more athletic and explosive than Nate. If Nate can make him eat punches. Page would kill him

Wait, are we really talking about a guy who has never beaten anyone ranked? He's beaten bums. Let's see him beat some top 10 guys. I doubt it...

I think Conor wins. He can outgrapple MVP imo.
nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Did you watch MVP vs Cyborg? He wasn't able to do anything off his back with Cyborg on him and Cyborg is awful.
Cyborg is a bjj black belt under Christiano Marcelllo and has some submission victories. It's not like he's clueless on the ground.

I don't think Conor would beat Page. That would be a tough match up for him.

too early to say. I think Page is an extremely interesting fighter though.

I don't know about McGregor but he gets beat by somebody like Colby Covington, McGregor can't make 170lbs. He has tried once and has came in at the exact same weight of 168lbs. I heard he was actually lighter than his weigh in weight during the fight.
He most definitely CAN make 170. I am 1" taller, have .5" reach more than Conor, and was walking at 169lbs with a six-pack last winter. He just tried to bulk too fast. You can't gain 10lbs of muscle in a couple of months. That's why he got soft. A "fat belly" as he called it. He could definitely have abs at 175lbs, if he put in the diet/cardio work. It would likely take at least until the end of 2017, tho.

Lets just get MVP in the UFC first, then we can talk

Back