Fightmetric disagrees with Eddie's "sloppy striking" barb....

Toothlessjoe

INFOWARS STORE.COM
@Green
Reaction score
17detj.png

(http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/648396cc751c730d)

McGregor's total strike count landed was 197. His signifigant strikes landed count was 164. That's 83%. Doesn't sound so sloppy to me, especially when he scored 3 knockdowns, and a good wobble from Diaz too in rounds 1 or 2.

Trying to talk his way into red panty night.

yea of course it's all talk.

we all know as soon as the fight starts he'll be walling and stalling and trying to take him down...anything but trading strikes/

McGregor was cracked on the chin in a boxing match against Diaz and then cracked Diaz on the chin in a kickboxing match after disabling his lead leg.

"Leg kicks, knockdowns and facial damage don't win fights, bruh." - Cecil Peoples

Everybody knows Alvarezsaying McGregor has sloppy striking is like the pot calling the kettle black or however it goes.

Everybody knows Alvarezsaying McGregor has sloppy striking is like the pot calling the kettle black or however it goes.

That would only make sense if they both had shit striking.

Fighters talking about Mcgregor will always ignore reality and facts to try talking themselves into getting some of that sweet PPV money.

That was the most non sloppy striking i've ever seen. that was about as crisp as you can get. Eddie beats a post usada rda. big deal

He be cracked and that sloppy talk will be no more. Eddie is going to face a striker he never faced before he better be prepared.

Deosn't really matter how sloppy your boxing is, in MMA, if your touch butt is razor sharp

57% striking accuracy isn't sloppy. I'm not sure that it's relevant at all that 83% of his landed shots were power shots. I think you got confused and cited the wrong stat.

That power shot vs point shot stat doesn't show accuracy. It shows how much he relies on power. The 57% accuracy stat is what shows whether he's striking accurately or inaccurately.

McGregor was cracked on the chin in a boxing match against Diaz and then cracked Diaz on the chin in a kickboxing match after disabling his lead leg.

lol you know that they compete in MMA right? Diaz submitted him in their boxing match.

What an ass clown comment.

That was the most non sloppy striking i've ever seen. that was about as crisp as you can get. Eddie beats a post usada rda. big deal
That would only make sense if they both had shit striking.
Yeah, McGregors striking isn't really sloppy it's just Alvarez being the one to say it is hilarious. If it was somebody like Cowboy who has pretty crisp striking himself then fair enough but Alvarez' winging punches would get exposed.

yea of course it's all talk.

we all know as soon as the fight starts he'll be walling and stalling and trying to take him down...anything but trading strikes/
it's gonna be a stallfest with those two.

Back