Eddie can't even talk about sloppy striking

LOL he's literally swinging and hoping for the best

Eddie Vs Conor would be a great fight.

I'm going with Eddie btw...

This is true, and I do love Eddie Alvarez. But he's trying to trash talk himself into a mega-fight with Conor, so more power to him.

Does he close his eyes while exchanging? Dumb if true.

Im hearing from Eddie Alvarez which is great hes trying to get a fight and the obligatory red panty night. Why aint I hearing anything from Jose Aldo? Aldo been to quiet as of late for my liking. Aldo needs to rain a shit storm of insults to get Conor to come back to 145.

You guys act like he's going to stand with Conor, Eddie is going to rush for the takedown if the fight were to happen.

Im hearing from Eddie Alvarez which is great hes trying to get a fight and the obligatory red panty night. Why aint I hearing anything from Jose Aldo? Aldo been to quiet as of late for my liking. Aldo needs to rain a shit storm of insults to get Conor to come back to 145.

Aldo instantly tweeted out after the fight...

Aldo instantly tweeted out after the fight...

He also tweeted about being a replacement at 196. I dont want Twitter Aldo I wanna hear/see Aldo calling Conor a cunt or something.

he was seeing with only one eye for at least the beginning of round 2, but sure

melendez won that fight imo
edit: he also won against bendo, melendez most robbed fighter

This is why I just shrug when people say conor won't have a chance against Eddie. & yes I have been seeing it.

You guys act like he's going to stand with Conor, Eddie is going to rush for the takedown if the fight were to happen.
I agree that he will but I think conor will manage a few mins. of stand up per round & that's all he needs for me to give him a good chance of winning.

I agree that he will but I think conor will manage a few mins. of stand up per round & that's all he needs for me to give him a good chance of winning.
That's true also but like I said, he's going to rush for the takedown and he most likely might get it. From there Conor will tire out, Eddie is a grinder.

to be fair if people just boxed with gil he would have a better ufc record

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back