McGregor/Aldo 2 Cerrone/Alvarez 2

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If McGregors whole schtick is to be a two weight world champ why not defend your belt and not get stripped, maybe on the same card but not necessarily have Cerrone rematch Alvarez then the winners of each fight one another.
Two title fights, guarenteed super fight (unless Aldo wins probably...(Pettis))
I reckon Conor wants the 155 belt as soon as and thinks Aldo's a safe bet he can beat any time so let him become unified then go down and beat him instead of risking it in a rematch

Wait so you want Conor to fight Aldo or Alvarez next. This thread confused me.

I really dont think that Aldo can beat McGregor. He just hits too hard for them. I respect Aldos carier but Conor is too strong and precise and no one can avoid being hit by McG.
Conor should leave that belt alone and go to 155.
Aldo should forget about Conor.

McGregor vs Aldo II
Holloway vs Pettis/Oliveira

Alvarez vs Cerrone II
Khabib vs Barboza
Ferguson vs RDA

If McGregor defends his belt twice then he could fight Diaz to earn a lightweight title shot.

McGregor vs Aldo II
Holloway vs Pettis/Oliveira

Alvarez vs Cerrone II
Khabib vs Barboza
Ferguson vs RDA

If McGregor defends his belt twice then he could fight Diaz to earn a lightweight title shot.

I like it all besides the last two; I want Khabib vs Tony - it was scheduled before, and I hope it is again.

I like it all besides the last two; I want Khabib vs Tony - it was scheduled before, and I hope it is again.
Well RDA vs Ferguson is already official and Barboza vs Khabib is rumored for 204.

Back