Do team alpha male still roll without proper coaches?

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
looking at the PVZ vid there and i could only see faber calling some drills. i know they had no proper coaches for a few years but thought they finally got a clue? bunch of guys giving each other tips is never gonna work.

Agreed, people think No love is going to beat Cruz just because he got a few tailor-made fights. He doesn't even have competent coaches.

seems like a low rate bro bar to be honest.

best coach in the world!

maxresdefault.jpg

They have legit grappling and striking coaches. Their problem has been a lack of a head coach.

Are you assuming Faber doesn't have the experience, leadership and communication skills to be a good coach? When all is said and done, I believe Faber will re-orient his career path and become one hell of a coach!

Supposedly they did, a year or so ago. But as far as I saw, it was just the same guys doing more or less what they had. Bucholz officially being a head coach, Castillo for wrestling, and Holdsworth for BJJ. That doesn't seem like changing much to me. IMO they still should hire an outside head coach and/or some others.

Fabio Prato was in urijahs corner against Cruz. I don't know many TAM guys he trains but Prado is legit

What's so hard to understand? Didn't realise I was talking to a retard.
Isn't Justin Buchholz the head coach at Alpha Male now?

Buchholz used to fight in the UFC...He's incompetent?

What's with the retard talk?

Isn't Justin Buchholz the head coach at Alpha Male now?

Buchholz used to fight in the UFC...He's incompetent?
Since when has fighting in the UFC been a guarantee of being a good coach? TAM sucks. The way they cornered Faber against Cruz was laughable and pitiful at the same time. TJ & Bang were right to get out of there.

Last edited:
looking at the PVZ vid there and i could only see faber calling some drills. i know they had no proper coaches for a few years but thought they finally got a clue? bunch of guys giving each other tips is never gonna work.
Faber is a legit coach.

Faber is a legit coach.
Since when has fighting in the UFC been a guarantee of being a good coach? TAM sucks. The way they cornered Faber against Cruz was laughable and pitiful at the same time. TJ & Bang were right to get out of there.
Since when does competing at a high level for years make you a more insightful coach you mean? Since sport has existed.

You disagree with Urijah's cornering in a championship fight, so the whole camp sucks?

What has TJ and Bang done since they left TAM? TJ lost his belt, Matt Brown got tooled, Bang is still a mediocre coach at best. Good riddance.

You sir, are clueless.

They've got Chris Holdsworth, Danny Castillo and Justin Buchholz running BJJ, wrestling and striking respectively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back