Kobe Bryant to invest in Diaz Represent clothing line

209 Life

FACE THE PAIN!!!
Banned
Reaction score
Kobe is investing 100 million dollars into 10 different businesses, and one of the companies listed is Diaz bros Represent clothing line. Dat NBA money

Good but Nate needs to fight to make his brand famous.
Waiting two years for Conor will make his name shrunk to mainstream audience.

nate-diaz-conan.jpg

Good but Nate needs to fight to make his brand famous.
Waiting two years for Conor will make his name shrunk to mainstream audience.
He has certainly blown-up in the public eye, which is great, as the Diaz brothers are big characters, that deserve to be known.

Every day, I see posts shared about hom, from people who, only a few months ago, thought MMA involved knives and eye-gouging.

He's the kind of guy, who will continue to draw, even if his fights don't involve Conor. Therefore, it would be great for him to keep fighting, and build upon what has already been a massive spike in popularity.

Didn't know that it's his brand. Good on Nate

I been saying it all along and Ill continue to say it. Nick and Nate need a reality show.

Honestly I think shirts with Diaz qoutes actually would sell pretty well. "I'm not surprised (motherfucker)" - That shit sells.

Wake me up when Karyn Bryant starts investing too...

Didn't realize black t-shirts had such a big market
Yeah, it crosses into goth, punk, indie, dance/ballet, painters, photographers, graphic artists, burglars, comedians, tech CEOs and one percenter motorcycle gangs among others.

Back