Why dan miragliotta is slow as fuck to avoid these unnecessary blow?

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
he is always moving like an old bus, even cheick kongo got the time to paint on that poor pat barry.

I'm sure miragliotta was just a shocked by Pat Barry getting KOd as we were, no one saw that coming after Kongo just came back from the dead.

I can imagine, Miragliotta didn't see that coming.

He did seem rather slow, when he went to stop Rumble/Teixeira. Rumble slept him with the uppercut, and landed 2-3 big hammerfists afterwards, when he should have only been able to land one. Coming from Rumble, any additional punishment is pretty undesirable.

dan got there as quick as he could,if he was any closer he's interfering with the fighters positioning.

I think his bald head shines light into his eyes so he can't see

Just my theory

next time I saw Barry he was drunk in the crowd at a UFC presser, remember that? asked Dana a question

Miragliotta got so close Barry almost elbowed him twice, this is all hindsight, no one saw Kongo coming back from that, Miragliotta, like most regular sane human beings is just looking out for when Kongo is gonna get slept, and save him.

Then, wtf... two hammerfists!!! OMG, at best he could have stopped the second hammerfist, but the first one was going to connect, no matter what.

Even Herb Dean couldn't save Ronda from two hammerfists to the face
ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

Even the fighters guys, they dnt have 0 fucking mercy beside my boy mark hunt.

They smell blood and they finish the job without thinking, like in the gladiators

Back