Brock was a big mouth in mma but in wwe he needs someone

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Brock's post fight itv in the ufc was epic, i dnt know shit about the wwe since im not 12 yrs old, so why they dnt let him talk?

Its fit very well with his weirdo character, plus i find brock more scary in the wwe.

His asthma is so bad he can't speak for too long.

Brock's post fight itv in the ufc was epic, i dnt know shit about the wwe since im not 12 yrs old, so why they dnt let him talk?

Its fit very well with his weirdo character, plus i find brock more scary in the wwe.

No offense, but you spell like a 12 yr old.

TalkativeKindheartedBuzzard.gif

You don't know shit about WWE, yet you find Brock more scary in the WWE?

Oh lord this forum's having a bad week.

It's because Heyman wouldn't agree to 6 months of testing before they gave him a mic.

He wanted Paul Heyman to do all the talking for him. He just wanted to kick ass. Mma is different because he can just be himself. He doesn't have to abide by a script so it is easier

because brock is good for a sentence and a half, then he gets confused. Paul Heyman is the best there is.

"I don't know shit about this subject, but let me tell you what they should be doing" TS in a nutshell.

because when Brock talked shit in UFC it was for real and he actually hated frank mir. in WWE it's scripted and he doesn't give a shit, he's actually horrible on the microphone and it makes him look super weak

Cutting a promo in pro-wrestling is on another level.

Now that you mention it, he doesn't ever speak on wwe

In the WWE you're trying to narrate a story to get people interested in the matchup. Having Paul Heyman, best in the business, be his mouthpiece works perfectly for Brock. The less he says and the more he destroys, builds up his character even more.

His mic "skills" might be amazing in the UFC but in WWE it sucks compared to every one else. Plus who wouldn't want Paul Heyman speaking for him ? That guy can sell a comb to a bald man. He's mesmerizing on the mic.

Back