Mac vs Mayweather now?

DrStrong

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First of all, Brendan Schaub is an idiot, and now he's talking about how Mac needs to fight Mayweather and step away from the UFC?

Also, every single "comedic" thing he says on The Fighter and The Kid podcast is a recycled quote from some movie, but no one calls him on it or they act as if it's an original thing he just said.

but you agree he should fight mayweather?

conor should stick to mma

Seems like more of a Brendan hate thread than a discussion about McGregor vs Mayweather.

Conor is under contract, he cant box. Plus, he wouldn't touch mayweather, not even once

Schaub can do whatever the fuck he wants on his own podcast. I just don't have to listen to it (and I don't).

As for Conor vs Mayweather...if this is a boxing fight, Floyd wins. Nice payday for both of them. If it's an MMA fight, Conor wins, easily, and it's not as nice a payday as the boxing fight, but it's still not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Seems like more of a Brendan hate thread than a discussion about McGregor vs Mayweather.
It's a bit of both.

I do not think Mac should fight anyone outside of the UFC, it's just stupid.

He should vacate the 145 belt and either stick to 170 or move to 155 and stay there.

According to Mystic Schaub the only thing that fucked Floyd vs Conor last time was a money issue between the two. They had a venue and everything was agreed on except the money between Conor and Floyd.

Shit might get real.

Conor is under contract, he cant box. Plus, he wouldn't touch mayweather, not even once

You don't think Dana would allow it? I do. Of course they'd have to work out a deal so that the UFC would benefit and be involved with the promotion.

Mac should fight him if he wants his biggest pay day ever! He will never win the fight. But he will win all dat money tho.

PLEASE let this happen.. anyone who doesnt want to see this is a dweeb. Do you understand how much hype there would be and how entertaining the build up would be even if you think Conor has no chance of winning..

if it netted him 100 million, he'd be a fool to turn it down.

Fighting Mayweather would be the absolute best option for him, because he'd make exponentially more money for one night than he ever would in the UFC.

He's going to lose and lose badly, but then he just says "well I'm a MMA fighter, not a boxer, if we fought in MMA I'd kick his ass" and then laugh all the way to the bank.

Anyone who says this is a bad move for McGregor has no idea what they're talking about.

Fighting Mayweather would be the absolute best option for him, because he'd make exponentially more money for one night than he ever would in the UFC.

He's going to lose and lose badly, but then he just says "well I'm a MMA fighter, not a boxer, if we fought in MMA I'd kick his ass" and then laugh all the way to the bank.

Anyone who says this is a bad move for McGregor has no idea what they're talking about.

Exactly. And why wouldn't Floyd be willing to make the easiest 100 million+ anyone has ever earned?

PLEASE let this happen.. anyone who doesnt want to see this is a dweeb. Do you understand how much hype there would be and how entertaining the build up would be even if you think Conor has no chance of winning..

Too bad the actual fight would be completely one sided. Conor has no business in a boxing ring with Floyd Mayweather.

Mayweather invented that boring ass style of fighting and ruined boxing. Of course he would condone it

Mayweather invented that boring ass style of fighting and ruined boxing. Of course he would condone it
Boring? Dude doesn't get hit.

Silva/Machida brought that similar style to the UFC and get praised.

Would love to see ... McGregor's left can give Mayweather trouble. Whether he can land it or not is another issue.

I can still see this fight happening. If somehow, conor was to get what pacman got for fighting floyd, he would do it in an instance. Unless, conor is proposing that he get more than mayweather which i can't see happening. Everyone will tune in, everyone will buy it, everyone who hates it will still watch it, everyone who says its a slap to boxing will still enjoy it. FLoyd is about money and so is mcgregor. UFC will get some crazy amount of money for it too and sponsor that fight with whoever floyd is with.

Would McGregor still get paid if he got disqualified? Would be funny if half way though the fight McGregor got sick of boxing and just took his head clean off with some fancy capoeira kick.

Back