Paige VanZant bikini paddle boarding in new fight promo video

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Very informative mini documentary, got to know a lot about Paige, gets really informative at 8:18
29RcJT1.gif

Im sure doing a handstand on a paddle board will be really fucking useful in her upcoming fight.

I just tried paddle boarding on vacation. That shit is as stupid as it looks. It's nice to be on a board that's so forgiving trying to stand and stay up, but it's fucking boring. All I wanted to do after 2 minutes was jump in the water or find a break to surf.

The more I see paige, the less I fancy her. I think, at first, I was just wowed by the idea of this little blonde girl who was scrappy and tough. Now... not so much.

I'm judging on TV land standards though. By female fighter standards, she's still one of the hottest in the game

Oh come on TS... you can't time stamp it?

Buddah

I just tried paddle boarding on vacation. That shit is as stupid as it looks. It's nice to be on a board that's so forgiving trying to stand and stay up, but it's fucking boring. All I wanted to do after 2 minutes was jump in the water or find a break to surf.
Thanks, I was thinking about trying that shit, but you've saved me some time and money.

Im sure doing a handstand on a paddle board will be really fucking useful in her upcoming fight.

just like when you see X fighter with his wife and kids, "hey, fuckhead, kissing your wife is not going to be useful in your next fight"

She is normal, in europe average girls looks like her.
I dnt understand how people in us can love woman who looks average girl, but u have some amazing beauty in the west coast tho

Back