Good job by Conor, but this is how you beat Diaz.

What are we supposed to take from this thread?

I would say it brings a little sense of reality for those rabid Conor fans.

He barely won against Nate.

And they are talking (again) like he is the best oif the division...

The videos by TS is just showing that some top fighters were able to pass through dias with much more ease...

fail-gif-shopping-cart.gif

I think people forget this one:

thomson-diaz.gif

One thing I think you can see clearly is just how much more natural a kicker RDA is. Those lowkicks are worked into his standup and movement and timed well where as McGregor was landing to stand pretty much still to time them which left him open to bodyshots.

I think people forget this one:

thomson-diaz.gif
Yet another anti-Diaz strategy way way more convincing than Conor using the anti-Diaz strat. This thread is gold. Conor kicked Nates leg to hinder his boxing, stay out of boxing range and land counters. Still barely won the fight. Josh Thomson did the same, absolutely dominated the fight and finished Nate. Conor gets title shot, i get an aneurism

Nick and Nate Diaz are actual brothers. And in real life too. It's not just scripted by Bellator FC.

The videos by TS is just showing that some top fighters were able to pass through dias with much more ease...

Cowboy beat Alvarez, RDA beat Cowboy, Alvarez beat RDA, Nate beat Cowboy, RDA beat Nate...

Styles make fights dude.

That Conor and his fans hype him up to delusional levels, but in reality Conor is bigger than RDA and the same size as Benson Henderson (and has longer reach than Benson) but it's all he can do to win a close, controversial decision against Nate Diaz while guys like Benson and RDA destroyed him easily. In other words, Conor is massively overrated and at LW he would be lucky to be at the bottom of the top 10.

If Conor wasn't claiming he is a god and could beat up everyone at higher weights and all of that nonsense, no one would care and wouldn't be calling him out on his nonsense.

Well, since RDA fights a weight class above Conor, what Conor did at WW would be like RDA going up to MW and winning a close decision against his opponent. It's impressive even if the decision was close.

He is the best of his division (145)

Nate is a tough fight but we know RDA is a better fighter. RDA done that for 15 minutes and it looked alot like the first 2 rounds between Conor and Nate. If it was a 3 round fight, McGregor would have adjusted and it may have been a different fight.

Back