Nick vs Conor is the fight to make after Mcgregor KO's aldo

Walker Smith Jr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's basically my dream fight.

After Conor defends his featherweight title the biggest money fight will either be Nate, Nick or GSP. I doubt that he will fight GSP because it'll be easy UD 50-45 and everyone know that. Vs Nick it's gonna be huuuuge. They can sell it as "revenge for brother" type of stuff. And stylistically this fight looks fantastic.

If you think Nate's chin is great believe me Nick is literally impossible to put out (inb4 Jeremy Jackson gifs). Roided to the gills MW GOAT couldn't even knock him down in a 5 round fight. Billions of Condit's leg kicks didn't even slow him down. And i believe Nick has one of the best technical boxing skills in WW/MW at least. As far as i love Nate, Nate is basically downgraded version of Nick with better reach.

Pre-fight hype will be out of this world. The only thing is that i doubt that Nick will push for this and steal cheddar from his small brother.

Nick don't deserve that fight or payday.

After Conor defends his featherweight title the biggest money fight will either be Nate, Nick or GSP. I doubt that he will fight GSP because it'll be easy UD 50-45 and everyone know that. Vs Nick it's gonna be huuuuge. They can sell it as "revenge for brother" type of stuff. And stylistically this fight looks fantastic.

If you think Nate's chin is great believe me Nick is literally impossible to put out (inb4 Jeremy Jackson gifs). Roided to the gills MW GOAT couldn't even knock him down in a 5 round fight. Billions of Condit's leg kicks didn't even slow him down. And i believe Nick has one of the best technical boxing skills in WW/MW at least. As far as i love Nate, Nate is basically downgraded version of Nick with better reach.

Pre-fight hype will be out of this world. The only thing is that i doubt that Nick will push for this and steal cheddar from his small brother.
I don't think Nick would take the fight
He knows that Nate deserves the fight, they should finish the trilogy after a few years

Nick should fight Bisping after he drops the belt to Weidman or Jacare

Nick's a legit 170, he's too big.
Alvarez is the target, a fairly weak champ and Conor's size.

Conor is never fighting at 170 again. Its okay fighting natural LWs at 170, try fighting the elite 170lbers and it'd take years off his life. 155lbs seems perfect fit for Conor but there is a Brazilian with hurt pride who must be allowed his chance at redemption.

He's not doing 145lbs again.

Forget McG Vs Aldo 2...

Nick is for sure too big. He's fought at MW. But man, you're severely underestimating Alvarez if you think he's a "weak champ". He's tough as fuck. That's gonna be a tough fight.

Nick is for sure too big. He's fought at MW. But man, you're severely underestimating Alvarez if you think he's a "weak champ". He's tough as fuck. That's gonna be a tough fight.
I can see him taking everything Conor has and still being fresh as a daisy,he is a true tough motherfucker!

I don't think Conor would want that fight. Nick doesn't want it either otherwise he would have called him out. He will probably say that's his brothers fight. Just like Nate said he won't fight GSP as that's his brother's fight.

Conor is never fighting at 170 again. Its okay fighting natural LWs at 170, try fighting the elite 170lbers and it'd take years off his life. 155lbs seems perfect fit for Conor but there is a Brazilian with hurt pride who must be allowed his chance at redemption.
a brazillian who is the number one contender and interim champion, who is the most dominant FW is the history of the UFC. Lets not be too dramatic about the idea that conor should defend his belt against the number one contender and interim champ, 9 months and 2 other fights after winning the belt.

Yeah Nick is big, but so is 170 Nate that he fought last weekend.

And Eddie is by no means a weak champ. All around great fighter with crisp boxing and great wrestling. He has a great chin too. I don't remember the last time he was visibly hurt in the fight from punches. Pretty difficult matchup for Conor to say at least

Stupid idea.

Look at the fucking size of Diaz in his last fight. Dude is as big as Anderson Silva.

He would absolutely walk through Conor. It would be a pointless, unfair massacre.

Well, Conor will be facing a true WW for the first time if he did this. If Conor was running from Nate, I don't know what he is going to do against Big Diaz.

It would be fun to watch but Conor would never fight a welterweight

Back