If Gus had skills & wins like Rumble then Gus would be the LHW Conor

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Gus had the skills and win record of Rumble the nuthugging of Gus would be off the charts at a level that would be unparalleled Gus would be considered the LHW King and he would be on par with the ridiculous fanboy hype that Conor receives.

There would be no talk of Gus taking any more fights other than his next fight being a title shot. But Gus has a losing record,hasnt beaten anybody of relevance,is slow and plodding and still has a ridiculous fan base that screams that he should get a title shot next whether he wins or loses against Blanchowicintodlhyz.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

I think Gus and Rumble are pretty even, slight advantage to Rumble.

Biggest difference being power.

Gus has never won a title, if he beat jon in 13 seconds
Maybe

Excuse me sir, the nuthugging of Gus is already bad enough as it is over here.

Who are the hypocrites in this scenario. Gus fans? Conor fans? somebody else? I don't get it.

If I had the skills of Anderson I would be Anderson.

If "if" was a 5th, we'd all be drunk

Gus is a failed white hope. Sherdog is still grasping at straws for him to get another title shot.

At least Conor actually has a couple top 10 wins and a belt while Gus has "moral victories" with no belt and no top 10 wins.

You see, heres your problem right here.
images

I still don't understand how people say Gus and Rumble are comparable. Rumble does what Gus does best just better.

I still don't understand how people say Gus and Rumble are comparable. Rumble does what Gus does best just better.

I agree. Rumble is a better fighter than Gus all day and everyday. Its not even close.

Gus is a failed white hope. Sherdog is still grasping at straws for him to get another title shot.

At least Conor actually has a couple top 10 wins and a belt while Gus has "moral victories" with no belt and no top 10 wins.

If Gus got the belt he would attempt to run and hide it like Conor and the UFC would give Gus "money fights". They would give Shogun a crack at the title then they would also give Manuwa a redemption title shot as well.

If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle....

Back