Is Glover Ok?

Goatmember

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I've looked over google, I was just wanting to make sure he was OK. If you type in Glover's name in Google all you get is Anthony Johnson Highlights... Ok, I know about the amazing punch, but I just wanted to know how Glover's condition was or if anyone knew about it.

His tooth just landed on the moon. That's all I know.

Glover is fine, his lights got shut off for a second there, I'm glad Rumble's follow up shots didn't really land

He's good boy. Rumble put some sugar on him but he's OK. Don't know where is Glover's teeth by the way. Perhaps orbiting in Saturn's rings? Who knows

I'd never seen him go out like that, and at 36 i'd hate to think the end of his career is upon us. Evidently, when Rumble hits you, you stay hit.

He looked fine when they were announcing the winner of the bout.

His tooth just landed on the moon. That's all I know.

Raise your hand if you knew "Ortizgnp" wasn't actually leaving Sherdog.

kLCASm4.gif

It just seemed like a shot like that would have done so much more major damage than we'd seen on PPV, it's not as bad as the Leben vs Jake Rosholt ending, or the Amagov vs Waldburger finish, but still crazy...
ko.gif
t80wnk.gif

Waldburger having to be carried out on a stretcher from being critically concussed and the UFC 66 fight with Rosholt and Leben is stained in my memory as Chris Leben foams at the mouth and twitches on the ground after getting subbed... it's insane and honestly a scary part of our sport.

Last edited:
Glover is fine, his lights got shut off for a second there, I'm glad Rumble's follow up shots didn't really land

yup. I like Glover, i didnt want him to get hurt even more. Sad he will probably never get that gold :/

He just called out Rumble because he forgot that the fight already happened.

glover probably feeling great and he is going to be starting his training camp for rumble next week.

Back