The bandwagoners are jumping off the sinking ship

WhatNOW

THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
just like predicted.Immediately after the loss.All of a sudden they are saying nate isnt that good.
And conor beat a nobody.It's hilarious but atleast now we are filtering down to the true diaz fans.

The nuthuggers are falling off

giphy.gif

0mMmr_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
Nate is what he has always been, a solid lightweight

if anything I think people hyped him up way to much after the first fight

Last edited:
They were never Nate fans, just Conor haters.

Nate is a top 10 LW who had made another top 10 look silly before he fought Conor the first time.

He's a legit fighter but now they're calling him "fringe middle of the class."

Every Diaz fan alive knows he hasn't figured out a way to beat the leg kick strategy, no surprise Conor was able to win with the anti-Diaz strat. Inb4 some moron saying Conor won with his boxing, because the moron doesent understand the sport.

Nate is what he has always been a solid lightweight

if anything I think people hyped him up way to much after the first fight

Nate picked up a bit of hype slapping around Michael Johnson already. Of course, it's nothing compared to the Conor fight but it's no Rocky story.

When he won it was 'nate is the better boxer, better fighter '

Now that he lost its nate isnt that good

funny stuff

I wasn't on the bandwagon to begin with, But I'll never stop supporting either Diaz brother. Nate gave another good account of himself, against a well prepared highly skilled fighter, whilst also being out of his natural weight class.

just like predicted.Immediately after the loss.All of a sudden they are saying nate isnt that good.
And conor beat a nobody.It's hilarious but atleast now we are filtering down to the true diaz fans.

The nuthuggers are falling off

0mMmr_s-200x150.gif
Funny how so many of the Diaz fans were actually Conor haters in disguise.

His real fans are sticking by him just like the Conor fans who didn't vanish into thin air

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

Mystic Dec predicts he's going to point fight and run and his fans eat it up

Been a fan of Nate's since TUF. Still am. Everybody who has actually watched the sport since before 2015 knows Nate is good but has obvious weaknesses. That a fighter paid $300k to learn them is just hilarious.

Every Diaz fan alive knows he hasn't figured out a way to beat the leg kick strategy, no surprise Conor was able to win with the anti-Diaz strat. Inb4 some moron saying Conor won with his boxing, because the moron doesent understand the sport.
Right? It's not like Conor countered Nate all night...
It's not like Nate's face was beaten to a pulp.
Conor won the fight simply because of his leg kicks, right.

To be fair, the 3 knock downs were NOT from Leg Kicks..

Can you name your father ?
No he is not a fighter so it doesn't count.....I struck a nerve there it seems. I am sure you can't name to fighters without googling. Do you even train UFC?

I've seen Nate be called a Journeyman, Fringe top 10, average fighter.

Ridiculous, but it's to be expected.

Shout out to the real Diaz fans, or real MMA fans in general who know how good Nate is.
Shout out to the real Team McGregor who didn't disappear when he lost at 196.

You are the definition of a fucking bandwagoner Mr. Aug 8, 2016 with 500+ posts. Lol, gtfo off the internet kid.

Diaz bros were always supported on sherdog.

Back