Please, someone tell me.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dana's continuous remarks regarding Jones's situation before his trial, Is it not some kind of violation ( Either WADA Signatory codes or NSAC codes) ?

Before any kind of trial, how you can declare things or even make assumption publicly regarding the situation? No matter who you are member of, There are some codes that should not be violated.

When a swimmer tested positive, you don't see remarks from FINA officials regarding the suspension or in case of wrestlers FILA doesn't make any decisions. So Why Dana is going so rampant about Jon Jones & Why will he not face any consequences for this kind of irresponsible behaviour?

Extra Addition: This is why USADA testing is nothing but smoke & mirror. First of all, UFC isn't a signatory of WADA, so every trial will be done by local athletic commissions not by Court of Arbitration for Sport, which can be paid & bought. Now I am not saying TAS/CAS is a clean organization either, but they are lot less shadier than AC like NSAC,CSAC etc.

It's just for maintaining an image of a structured sports nothing else.

Last edited:
When wrestlers and swimmers pop barely anyone says anything.

DW is the President of the biggest fight promotion company in the world. Because of the amount of money he has backing him he can say whatever he wants.

Besides in DW's eyes Jones potentially sabotaged the biggest show in company history.

Last edited:
UFC has a code up conduct that Jones broke when he tested positive for estrogen blockers

To be fair, I haven't heard of FINA until this thread. And if it's president walked up to me on the streets and started talking about a simmer popping, I would think he was a crazy person.

UFC has a code up conduct that Jones broke when he tested positive for estrogen blockers

Who gives a shit about UFC code of conduct. It has same kind of significance as WWE wellness policy. It is just an illusion. All fighters are not getting similar treatment for UFC. if you are money maker then they will protect you, if you are not then fight your own battle.

lol what WADA or the NSAC would do? Sue him?

Back