Diaz bros motto "We win or we deny"

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score

According to themselves, both of the Diaz brothers are still undefeated.

"Most of my losses weren't losses"
-Nate Diaz.

A Diaz brother doesn't believe he lost a fight.. In other news the sky is blue, fish can swim, and Dana White is bald.

<36>

You have to kill the man to make him think he lost. Dude mentality is if we fought to the death then I win everytime. Can't blame him cause its part of why he's a great fighter.

They never lose fights. They lose contests.

The GSP one is the one that makes Nick seem the most crazy.

But they are fighters, you got to have confidence in yourselves. So I get it. Rather have someone always think they can win, rather than those guys that seem content to lose.

Well I absolutely hate his excuses but
1. Thinking he won is by far not the worst excuse after a majority decision, a ton of fighters always think they won after somewhat close decisions
2. McConor never had the chance to deny the outcome since he got choked out
3. They both came up with a ton of excuses after their losses. Diaz just isn't very good at making excuses.

Well I absolutely hate his excuses but
1. Thinking he won is by far not the worst excuse after a majority decision, a ton of fighters always think they won after somewhat close decisions
2. McConor never had the chance to deny the outcome since he got choked out
3. They both came up with a ton of excuses after their losses. Diaz just isn't very good at making excuses.
I don't think any excuse can top "6-foot lurch"

big fan of both Diaz brothers but yeah...their teenage gamer attitudes of denial when it comes to losing are for sure cringe worthy....but then cant all be perfect..... they come to throw down and at the end of the day, thats what matters most

But they are fighters, you got to have confidence in yourselves. So I get it. Rather have someone always think they can win, rather than those guys that seem content to lose.

The problem with the Diaz brothers is they refuse to change or adapt their fighting style and work to improve their weaknesses. They somehow seem to think doing that is a sign of weakness itself.

The irony is Conor has always cultivated an image of having a fighting style like the Diaz brothers but he adapted after his humbling loss to Nate. He changed things up and game-planned so he could win the second fight. I was disappointed that Nate seemed more about collecting his check than actually winning. I get that they're all prize fighters but if they only care about the money and winning and losing is an afterthought, why should fans care?

I remembrr when Nate got his ass beat by Thompson and was saying that Josh was making whiny bitch noises the whole time lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back