What Does Joe Rogan Mean When He Says "He Would Merck Him"?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've heard Joe Rogan say this on his podcasts when he's talking about fighters. Merck isa huge pharmaceutical corporation. Is he trying to say that one fighter would beat the other so badly that he'd cause brain damage, requiring the man to take some sort of medication for the rest of his life? If so it seems to be an awfully long and awkward way of going about saying it! Could somebody fill me in on what he means when he says that and what s the origin of using "Merck" or "mercked" in that context, i.e. who started using it in that way first? Thank you in advance!

Means he's gonna pump him full of meds so that USADA gets paid.

Joe Hogan: #1 shill.

merk
v.
1. to kill someone
2. to beat someone in a game
3. to insult someone
4. to injure someone

adj. (merked)
1. looking unkempt
2. looking real stoned/drunk
Look at ya, ya just got merked bitch.
You're merked.

To Merc someone is to kill them. At least, that's how it was always used when I was a kid chillin on street.

merk
v.
1. to kill someone
2. to beat someone in a game
3. to insult someone
4. to injure someone

Look at ya, ya just got merked bitch.

It's the same as when he says someone 'deaded' someone else. Starched, flatlined and all the other colourful ways Rogan describes a knockout or bad beating.

In 2007 Merck was known for putting brainwashing chemicals into people to take over their mind. Some say they still do it today but its unproven. Basically I think he means he will hit him so hard he will wake up with a new mind or something. Also take note of this when you ever use medicine because nearly all medicine is passed through Merck at some point.

He means run him over in a Mercedes...

God, TS, keep up.

merk is short for merkel, the chancellor of germany

basically slang meaning that fighter A will crush fighter B by letting in lots of immigrants

I always took Merked to be a slang verb derived from mercenary. Cause that's what mercinarys do.

merk is short for merkel, the chancellor of germany

basically slang meaning that fighter A will crush fighter B by letting in lots of immigrants
Or ruin your countries economy by forcing austerity measures of the world bank. As in, Greece got Merked.

I WILL MERK U BLAD!!!

Yea we use this word in the UK alot :D

Back