Who wins?

• Total voters

igorunso

Wrestlef*ck & Chill
@Orange
Reaction score

btw i thought tumenov was the shit until he got exposed against gunnar nelson

They both finally fight fighters who wont be looking to take them down

That's a big step down for Tumenov. He will knock Edwards out.

204 is pretty good , I was hoping that one would have been free for us north american tho...

Lol Tumenov is the shit still. No shame at all in being subbed by Gunni

btw i thought tumenov was the shit until he got exposed against gunnar nelson

He got lit up by Larkin the fight before, so he needs work on both standup and ground.

He got lit up by Larkin the fight before, so he needs work on both standup and ground.
WUT?

Larkin did land tons of legkicks but Tumenov ouboxed him all night long. And Larkin is one of the best strikers at WW.

I have Tumenov easy in this fight.

I have Tumenov. This fight is a step down for him. He's a warrior too

Nice, go Tumenov! He still has a lot of potential, Nelson is one of the best submission artists at WW, there is no shame in it. I just hope he can come back twice as strong and work his way back into the rankings where he belongs.

Lol Tumenov is the shit still. No shame at all in being subbed by Gunni

he has 0 chances against the top guys with this ground game, he can fuck up the bums of the division all day long i don t mind

Nice, go Tumenov! He still has a lot of potential, Nelson is one of the best submission artists at WW, there is no shame in it. I just hope he can come back twice as strong and work his way back into the rankings where he belongs.

the moment i saw what maia did to nelson and what nelson did to tumenov i lost my hope mate

I don't remember this Edwards guy :( I'll have to o some research before I make a pick, but I'll probably side with Einstein.

Back