There shouldn't be clocks

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Losing fighters always check the time to see how much longer they have to survive

It's pathetic and gives the fighter something to look forward to ... safety

We should remove the clocks and that way the time remaining in an ass kicking / bad position feels longer

Yea, some fighters might just give up when they have no idea how much longer they need to hold on

And any coach/corner yelling the time deducts points

7499%20-%20autoplay_gif%20fan%20gif%20hell_in_a_cell%20shock%20wwe.gif

You have made 3 threads all about pretty much the same thing

Stop man. We get it

That would be pretty evil thing to do.

Agreed. Gongs sound like a better option. Or a word that rhymes with that and starts with a B.

I actually like this.

But if I had my way there wouldn't be rounds or time limits at all and head stomps/knees to a downed opponent would be allowed.

Also no gloves.

Losing fighters always check the time to see how much longer they have to survive

It's pathetic and gives the fighter something to look forward to ... safety

We should remove the clocks and that way the time remaining in an ass kicking / bad position feels longer

Yea, some fighters might just give up when they have no idea how much longer they need to hold on

And any coach/corner yelling the time deducts points

Clippy, your butthurt is showing.

The corner could find a way to communicate how much time is left.

There shouldn't be a time limit either.... Imagine how awesome fights would be without time limit, knowing that even boring fighters will finish the fight or get finished sooner or later

In a real fight there won't be a time limit anyway

When a clock coward like Conor is about to be finished the round should be extended.

Well this isn't fucking ancient rome. A clock is needed lol.

We'd still be watching Condit v Diaz without clocks.

Back