Explaining the "hypocrisy" of Mark Hunt's reaction to the Lesnar fight

MacDougall

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I keep seeing people posting this rhetoric.

"I don't get it. He said he knew Lesnar was juicing but he took the fight anyway. And now he's bitching. What a loser..."

Let me create an analogy that should help some of you cuck Lesnar fans understand his point of view.

There's a guy. His name is Tom. Tom is a decent, hard working, white American male. Tom is married to Jill. Jill is a fairly attractive woman, pushing 40, has already squeezed out couple of kids but is still attractive nonetheless. Tom and Jill used to passionately love one another but over time, work, the kids and general apathy have caused the passion to dissipate from their marriage.

Tom's brother appears. His name is Steve. He is like Tom except wild, untamed. He just got out of prison. He's chiseled. He doesn't have a job but he is staying at Tom's house while Tom works. He gets to be alone all day with Tom's wife. After a few weeks Tom notices Jill seems chipper, more happy. There is a brightness to her that wasn't there. He catches Steve and Jill sharing glances with one another.

Tom has suspicion. He tells his mate that he suspects that Steve might be banging Jill, but it's alright because he's got the dream. He's got the family. Even if they are, Tom will fuck off soon enough and they can just pretend it isn't happening. Besides, he did fuck that prostitute on that business trip to Vancouver one time.

In truth, he is simply consoling himself by not having confirmation.

Tom arrives home early one day and finds Steve balls deep inside his hot wife's ass. Tom goes bananas. Tom has been cheated on. He absolutely loses it now that the truth is out. Pulls out a gun. Shoots them both. Turns it on himself and makes his kids orphans.

What Mark said before knowing for a fact that Lesnar was juicing is irrelevant. In fact, the lack of confirmation allowed him to console HIMSELF, not with the fact that he'd probably win anyway, but more with the fact that maybe he was wrong. He may not have verbalised it, but deep down the doubt was what kept him calm. Without the doubt, the South Auckland rage has poured out. And if it happened the same way most people would have reacted similarly.

Quit hating. Lesnar is a shit cunt and deserves for Hunt to slander the fuck out of him.

Nobody has ever cried as much as Hunt about an opponent taking steroids. Period. He is beyond any level. Tim Kennedy. Beyond him. Rockhold. Beyond him. Beyond both of them put together.

It is fuckin embarrassing and shows the emotional and intellectual maturity of the this person.

Whats to explain... He's gone from heavyweight idol and well respected knock-out artist.... to a complaining victim... not pleasant to watch

Hunt was juiced like everyone else in K1 and Pride so he seems like a twisted old hypocrite to many

The problem is Sherdog had just collectively stuck its head back up Brocks ass before the PED test results came out, hard to go back on that.

While your analogy is Pulitzer worthy, i don't agree.

He knew Lesnar was exempt. He signed the contract. He lost, and looked horrible in that loss. And as one poster above said, he goes on and on about it. More than Tim Kennedy. Tim. Freakin. Kennedy.
Let it go.

Again, kudos for the analogy. Made me LOL. Not just a sigh through my nose, actual LOL.

There is no hypocrisy. Hunto got muscleraped by Bork and now he feels like a victimized mojoless beta man.

Albeit he's right.

pic-dump-139-19.jpg

Why shoot them though? Just leave. He's unemployed, she's a housewife, they'll be miserable. And then Tom can go bang more prostitutes.

This is a "double edged" sword situation.
Know what else is "double edged" sword situation?

A sword with one edge.

All I see is TC calling people cucks then makes a romance story about him being a cuck.

10/10 great thread would read again.

That was the dumbest analogy/novel I've ever read. Man Hunt fans got it rough these days.

According to Mark he knew Brock was juicing, for some reason it only mattered after Lesnar failed and Hunt thought he could get more $ out of it. It's why Hunt agreed to fight Brock,and the 12 other guys who've juiced that he fought and never cried about.

Oh and he apparently thinks pro wrestling is real. So he's definitely 12.

Hunt was juiced like everyone else in K1 and Pride so he seems like a twisted old hypocrite to many
Where is the proof that he juiced? Now, you're just making up shit without stating any facts, just dumb, baseless accusations.

Have you ever been around athletic polynesian dudes? They ALL seem like they juice, but that is just all natural testosterone that God has gifted them with

Back