GGG vs CMcG

Jonogubba

Drink School, Stay in drugs and don't do milk
@White
Reaction score
Who takes it in a K1-esque fight? 8oz gloves, feet allowed, but striking only.

Conor and Floyd were talking about a boxing match, well instead of watching that, I'd be more interest in Glovkin...kid is an absolute headhunter!

Golovkin beats McGregor MMA or boxing with 12 weeks notice. Teach him how to check leg kicks and that'd be that.

GGG has rumble power. 1 week training with khabib and he would be champ

Death.

That's what you'l get with that match. Is that what you want TS?

You could have them do a BJJ match and GGG would probably get a knock out somehow.

Interdasting fight. I would love to see. I have no clue who would win. But I'd sure love to see.

GGG is probably a better wrestler than Conor. Golovkin by wrestlefuck.

Casual detected.

No. I am just not a retard. Golovkin with MMA gloves would decapitate McGregor with the first shot he lands. Golovkin hasn't even been hurt in any of his fights. World champions have hit him flush in the face and his chin does not wobble. His hands are granite. McGregor's only path to victory is to work the legs and stay at range and win on points. He doesn't even have an advantage on the ground with Golovkin. Golovkin grew up wrestling. Probably wrestled bears like Khabib the fucker.

No. I am just not a retard. Golovkin with MMA gloves would decapitate McGregor with the first shot he lands. Golovkin hasn't even been hurt in any of his fights. World champions have hit him flush in the face and his chin does not wobble. His hands are granite. McGregor's only path to victory is to work the legs and stay at range and win on points. He doesn't even have an advantage on the ground with Golovkin. Golovkin grew up wrestling. Probably wrestled bears like Khabib the fucker.

Boxing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: triggered.

I just want to point out that Conor hasn't been KO'd yet. Diaz did drop him before in their first encounter, but he was sucking serious wind and had his hands down, jaw WIDE open and hit directly on the button. He very well might get KO'd, but I don't think it'd be the first shot.

I just want to point out that Conor hasn't been KO'd yet. Diaz did drop him before in their first encounter, but he was sucking serious wind and had his hands down, jaw WIDE open and hit directly on the button. He very well might get KO'd, but I don't think it'd be the first shot.

Golvkin is a scary puncher just look at his record conor would get tooled

I think GGG would take it as well and do it quickly as I've seen that kid eat hard shots like it was a calm breeze and then return by knocking the guy into tomorrow...but I have an open-mind and am willing to change.

It's the feet that I wonder about. Rampage used to be a puncher only (Freddie Roach), but we saw what happens when he met Chute Box and folks who use their feet....it changed things up.

I think GGG would take it as well and do it quickly as I've seen that kid eat hard shots like it was a calm breeze and then return by knocking the guy into tomorrow...but I have an open-mind and am willing to change.

The shot he knocked out Geale with was literally a counter to a cleanly landed hard shot and it was off balance. The dude is scary as fuck.

Death.

That's what you'l get with that match. Is that what you want TS?

You could have them do a BJJ match and GGG would probably get a knock out somehow.

I spit out some of my morning coffee seeing this. HAHA! Thanks!

Back