FleximusPrime

I'm a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus
@Brown
Reaction score
The official scorecards of the fight:
mcgregor-diaz-scorecard.jpg

Glenn Throwbridge is the man

Glenn Throwbridge is the man
hes actually a terrible judge. we make jokes at my house how he must be paid off most times.

the only reason i can justify his 10-8 this time though was conor turning his back and refusing to engage. Werdum lost to overeem because he was but scooting even though he outstruck him and should have won. so ill use that shitty decision to justify glen this time.

Definitely, did they give an explanation for that?

conor went roonnin

Last edited:
this is a testament to the competency of MMA judging, given that other than the 10-8, all three got it right.

10-8 is baffling.
What? Connor did nothing but get beat up and back pedal the whole round. The fight should have been a draw but I think a Diaz win is just as logical as Conor winning. The second round had two knockdown sure, but it's not like Nate hit the mat hard or looked close to being stopped. While the dominance Nate displayed when Conor slowed down was far more brutal. Just like Condit knocking down GSP didn't win him the round.

What? Connor did nothing but get beat up and back pedal the whole round. The fight should have been a draw but I think a Diaz win is just as logical as Conor winning. The second round had two knockdown sure, but it's not like Nate hit the mat hard or looked close to being stopped. While the dominance Nate displayed when Conor slowed down was far more brutal. Just like Condit knocking down GSP didn't win him the round.

You don't generally take 20 something hard shots and win a 10-8 round

Back