Conor vs Nate II: Round by round

Who won each round? You can vote for as many as you like - skip any you can't decide or think drew

• Round 1: Conor won

Votes: 149 96.8%
  • Round 1: Nate won

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Round 2: Conor won

Votes: 125 81.2%
  • Round 2: Nate won

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Round 3: Conor won

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Round 3: Nate won

Votes: 144 93.5%
  • Round 4: Conor won

Votes: 129 83.8%
  • Round 4: Nate won

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • Round 5: Conor won

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Round 5: Nate won

Votes: 136 88.3%

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Sorry if you came here thinking I was going to post some kind of breakdown or review of the fight ... you don't know Clippy. Just wanted to see how a poll reflected peoples opinions. You can vote for as many rounds as you like, slip those you felt were a draw or were unsure of.

1-Conor
2-Conor
3-Nate
4-Conor
5-Nate

Only round 2 should be a toss-up, but I expect around 65% to give it to Conor.

1 and/or 3 could be 10-8, but I scored both 10-9.

Last edited:
I remember the exact moment when I came to terms with the decision. I re-watched the fight without commentary and couldn't give Nate the third round (3 and 5 are his). Afterwards, I then curled up in a corner and cried myself to sleep. Felt better when I remembered Nate choked up out the previous fight.

Conor 1,2,4 is the only right answer. And no round 3 was not a 10-8.

I still need to re-watch, but until then i'll put RD4 as a 10-10 :p

I think everyone would agree that the only contentious round is number 2. I give it to Conor, but if it lasted 30 seconds or a minute more I'd give it to Nate.

Any way to see who voted what? Would love to know who voted round 2 and 4 for Diaz so I know to ignore anything they ever have to say about anything in the future.

This thread is dumb.

Conor won rounds 1, 2, and 4. End of story.

Díaz round 2 argument is same as arguing you only need to Fight the last minute of the round and anything what happens before doesnt matter.

This poll is good for pointing out noobs. Who the hell doesn't give round 2 to Conor and round 3 to Diaz?

You're so full of shit

I'll murder your face

I have no idea how anyone thinks that Nate won round 2, he was getting slapped around for almost 4minutes, 3:30 ish to be a bit more accurate then finally gets into it but they are both trading fairly evenly then Nate flurries for about a minute. He wasn't even close to taking that round. That's not even mentioning getting dropped twice...If he didn't Flurry that would have been a comfortable 10-8 for McGregor

Back