Quetion for hard CMcG fans:How would you feel if Conor decides to retire?Right now

cobrinski

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This time for real.Would you fall into depression?

Would be raging because he has the potential to further blow mma up and make history. He could rematch Aldo, fight Alvarez and end the trilogy with Diaz. All fights would break records and help his legacy. But in the end of the day it's up to him. If I made enough money to live forever without working then I might retire too

The haters are more obsessed with him than the fans, and are the ones who would self destruct if he retired. There's a certain serial killer, stalker vibe going on.

Not hardcore but i'd be pissed off. I want to see if he really has the potential to stand out at 155

It would be like losing a prime mike tyson or marvin hagler from boxing. We'd be losing out on 1 the most exciting KO artists and charismatic fighters in mma history

The haters are more obsessed with him than the fans, and are the ones who would self destruct if he retired. There's a certain serial killer, stalker vibe going on.

You're talking about Ronda haters?

:>

Grateful. Gave us some great memories and incredibly exciting fights. Fights that won't be forgotten..

Jump off a building or some shit.

Nah. It would be pretty stupid thing to do,he is in his prime and has at least 2-3 more years of beating people up for a living. He won't walk away from that.

I wanna see if he can hold 2 belts at once. Then he can retire.

Would be raging because he has the potential to further blow mma up and make history. He could rematch Aldo, fight Alvarez and end the trilogy with Diaz. All fights would break records and help his legacy. But in the end of the day it's up to him. If I made enough money to live forever without working then I might retire too

Summed it up perfectly.

lol helax

:>
Im not joking. Conor is hated on SD. The poor guy just cant win

Wouldnt surprise me if he retires. So called mma fans give him shit no matter what he does

If I was him id retire and say fuck youse all

Then comeback in 2018 for a 50million pay day against aldo or nate

I think at a certain point, money stops being about one's own survival and starts being about their family's survival in the future, so really there's no reason to ever stop making it as long as you're healthy.

It'll never happen. He has too many more records and jaws to break. The itch is real. Ask Wizards MJ

Back