So Nate Diaz was talking sh*t to Kavanagh during the fight

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
John Kavanagh (Mcgregor's coach) was on the MMA hour yesterday, and revealed that Diaz was talking mad shit to Conor's corner during the fight. Nate was shouting "game plan!" to Mcgregor. He was also screaming "fuck you & your gameplan!" to Mcgregor's corner.

Here is some footage. Can't hear but i think Nate had some words here

Last edited:
This shit is why i love the Diaz bro's, but i gotta give props to Conor for still fighting smart. Dang.

Wuutch dee kneee wuutch dee kneee

Can't hear him say shit..... Is there better footage?

Pretty cool if he did hahahahaha shame it back fired.

Classic Diaz indeed, but I think Nate after the fight even admitted he talked too much.

Wuutch dee kneee wuutch dee kneee
Lmao.

Btw, the Diaz chants were fucking crazy. Conor has never been outcheered like that. Lol at anyone saying Nate isn't a draw himself.

Can't hear him say shit..... Is there better footage?

Pretty cool if he did hahahahaha shame it back fired.
Yeah it's impossible to hear, but i don't think Kavanagh is lying.

Yeah it's impossible to hear, but i don't think Kavanagh is lying.

Yeah don't doubt it either. Sorry if it came across as me casting shade I am not.

I just want to really hear every little tidbit from this fight. Just makes it that much better.

Kinda like the fallout directly after Bisping Ko'd Salthold and all the fun at the Media interviews.

Nate is a savage. That fight was a draw and everyone knows it.

Nate is a savage. That fight was a draw and everyone knows it.

Was gonna say "cmon man yur better then that" then I saw who had posted and realised.... No @Redhawks100 is not better....

Up there with @BRASIL WAND as the saltiest cry baby p4p worst poster on Sherdog.

Keep on keeping man with your shit posts you make the rest of us look good.

Was gonna say "cmon man yur better then that" then I saw who had posted and realised.... No @Redhawks100 is not better....

Up there with @BRASIL WAND as the saltiest cry baby p4p worst poster on Sherdog.

Keep on keeping man with your shit posts you make the rest of us look good.
Because I think the fight was a draw? McGregor did amazing in the 1st and 2nd but gassed again. I don't think Conor won because he ran out of gas and couldn't keep up his pace but Nate was also dominated for 2 rounds and then implemented his gameplan.

Amazing fight and respect to BOTH men but that was a draw, plain and simple.

Mistakes are made, especially by judges. Neither man clearly won, they both landed their share of shots.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree with it.
So no, not 'everyone knows it'

Fighter.

Nate.jpg

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree with it.
So no, not 'everyone knows it'
A lot of people didn't agree with the decision. A draw would've been a perfectly fair result for how the fight played out.

Was definitely not a draw Redhawk100

Sorry man but it was not. 3-2 to Conor was the only outcome.

Back