Can anybody tell my why the hate for Conor fans?

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As far as I can tell they just keep it extremely real.

So if you don't like Conor fans you must have problems dealing with reality.

because they are buttonmashers.

A lot of conor fans are idiots

Extremely real? Calling him the goat and saying he just smashed Diaz?

They're delusional and their delusion grows stronger in numbers. They've actually managed to convince themselves that a decision win avenges a savage choke out submission humiliation. It's truly bewildering and pathetic

It's just a trendy thing to hate on Conor fans and call them delusional so people just follow that without really talking to any actual Conor fans. Some of them can be hyperbolic but all fan bases are capable of that.

Because Conor fans for some reason legit believe he can be a 3 division champ. I mean I have my favorite fighters too but I don't think they can run through 3 different divisions. That's just delusional. So to be blunt conor's fans are just as if not more delusional than he is.

Because they are delusional just like their god. They think the sport is completely one-dimensional and know nothing about any other aspect of the sport other than "ko' s him in one round". The way they describe their boy they are unintentionally describing Rumble, who can actually do everything they claim; unlike McTap who can't KO a 19-11 middle of the pack journeyman. They vicariously live their life through a loud mouth millionaire and believe everything that he says as if it was scripture.

Because Conor fans for some reason legit believe he can be a 3 division champ. I mean I have my favorite fighters too but I don't think they can run through 3 different divisions. That's just delusional. So to be blunt conor's fans are just as if not more delusional than he is.

Im not even convinced he can be a 1 division champ for much longer after saturday. I got Frankie beating him and Aldo taking the rematch if he doesn't rush in like an idiot again.

Most of them are delusional idiots who don't even remotely understand MMA or care about MMA at all outside of Conor fights. They were barely even posted between ufc 196 and ufc 202 outside of talking about Conor and the UFC 200 debacle.

Last edited:

Keeping it real? So when he got choked the fuck out; the fans saying he won the first round weren't being ballsuckers? Doesn't matter if you won the first round when you get choked out in the second. Your boy lost and you still hung on to that one round until the rematch. And even then you act like he destroyed Diaz when one judge scored it a draw. So clearly no domination. He barely won. And Should've be docked a point for running. There's outmanuevering someone and then there's straight up turning around and running. Conor did the later.

@Chain Saw is the perfect example of a shithead Conor fan

Even level headed conor fans hate these cunts

They give conor a bad name

I think the majority of them are good posters and have actually been pretty fair since saturday.

I count myself as a fan also but i dislike the fans who mindlessly flood threads with "conor bless" and "mcgoat" or just flat out deny Conor's flaws or believe because he got a 13 second ko over Aldo that he has Aldo's number. Some of the crap they post is so disrespectful. That's why they get hated

Im not even convinced he can be a 1 division champ for much longer after saturday. I got Frankie beating him and Aldo taking the rematch if he doesn't rush in like an idiot again.
We seem to be on the same page.

A lot of them You can't engage in reasonable debate about Conor....as soon as you try to offer some constructive criticism in a thread or say something they perceive as negative they call you salty.....or post a daft pic or gif.

Back