Just rewatched the fight... on MUTE.

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I must be a damn idiot as I genuinely bought Rogan's commentary..... I really thought Nate had rocked Conor and may have won the fight.

Having rewatched the fight I can easily see why 90% of MMA analysts awarded Conor the W. Not to mention 2 of the 3 judges.

Goldielocks said something like "it's now 1-1" as if Nate had won round 2... WTF.

These two hype-job commentators need to be more objective ffs.

I will never allow these two boneheads to influence my opinion of the outcome of a fight again.

When Golderp said its now 1-1 I laughed. He is an idiot.

I was streaming the fight on a spanish channel so didn't understand what they were saying so did not hear any bias commentary.

Was confused when people were saying Conor almost got stopped. I saw no such thing ever.

You're all retarded. Conor was even scared to try and finish Nate when he had the chance. Conor was also saved by the bell TWICE in the fight lol

Yall-crazy-GIF.gif

With or without commentary the scoring is clear...3 rounds to 2 for Mcgregor

Nate won 1,3,5 and 4 is debatable.

You're all retarded. Conor was even scared to try and finish Nate when he had the chance. Conor was also saved by the bell TWICE in the fight lol
Scared or smart? why decrease his percentages of winning by engaging Nate on the ground?

Saved by the bell? Lel. Conor would have tapped him if round 5 went for 30 seconds longer. It's a stupid thing to say because Conor knew the time on the clock and gave up the take down. Conor doesn't get taken down anymore. He's a wrestling beast!

You're boy turned into a panic wrestler

Scared or smart? why decrease his percentages of winning by engaging Nate on the ground?

Saved by the bell? Lel. Conor would have tapped him if round 5 went for 30 seconds longer. It's a stupid thing to say because Conor knew the time on the clock and gave up the take down. Conor doesn't get taken down anymore. He's a wrestling beast!

Scared. Definitely scared

NCAA Nate was born after being dropped three times by a champion of a division 2 weight classes down.

I must be a damn idiot as I genuinely bought Rogan's commentary..... I really thought Nate had rocked Conor and may have won the fight.

Having rewatched the fight I can easily see why 90% of MMA analysts awarded Conor the W. Not to mention 2 of the 3 judges.

Goldielocks said something like "it's now 1-1" as if Nate had won round 2... WTF.

These two hype-job commentators need to be more objective ffs.

I will never allow these two boneheads to influence my opinion of the outcome of a fight again.

Are you a fanboy, though? You know what they say, "love is blind".

I watched the fight with the sound on , 3 times. Still saw Nate get dropped on his ass 3 times, and beaten to a bloody pulp.

NCAA Nate was born after being dropped three times by a champion of a division 2 weight classes down.
It was brilliant. But according to Nate that's okay! He's allowed and he can't be judged. I've got a sore rib and that impacted my boxing...but but but wrestling is okay for it.

<36>

Back