Evolution of CM Goat (episode 1)

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score

Great striking technique displayed by the phenom. I can't wait to place a big fat bet on the punk come fight time!

WWE star trying to become MMA fighter.

giphy.gif

He actually showed some decent submission defense

Escaped that armbar pretty well

Great striking technique displayed by the phenom. I can't wait to place a big fat bet on the punk come fight time!

Yes, its true,you can honestly say nobody in the UFC strikes like CJ. I'd put my life savings he will beat teg Tyrone in 2 fights. His progress is unbelievable.

I doubt GSP could do much with his BJJ either. He's beaten Gracie Black Belts, like Al Bundy.

Everyone seems to be counting him out before he starts.
He should be getting props for even trying this, Not everyone is cut out for MMA on the biggest stage there is.
I realize he is getting an easy path because of his star power but thats not all that much different than Brock.

ANYONE that competes in MMA at the UFC level should get props. This is way above what any of these Sherdog keyboard warriors have ever done with their lives (myself included).

Last edited:
Still

He at least knew what to do
Nah, that's just a random rolling he did, he seemed pretty lost. That guy could've finished Punk any way, any time he wanted but took it easy because they need some good footage.

That young dude gonna beat the bark off him

how on earth is that guy going to win against an actual professional?

march 2015 he looks completely lost

Back