Jose Aldo: What are the odds he pulls out of the McGregor Rematch?

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The fact is, Aldo pulled out of 6 title fights, and has had issues with USADA (getting a drug tester arrested, accidentally spilling urine, etc)

Let's be completely fuckin real here. There's gotta be at least a 40% chance Conor would sign the fight, do 3 months of media, and Aldo would pull out, Wasting everybody's time.

No one wants to see that fight. And Aldo most likely would pull out a week out if the fight ever got scheduled

I think he'd be more willing to take the risk now that he's not defending the real belt but there's always a chance with him.

Aldo should be more like me...I never pull out.
AZ1PPDF8uO9MI.gif

Were gonna have to see it if Conor wants to keep the belt.

Aldo deserves a shot at redemption, he was the long reigning champ and he just beat Edgar so........

50-50. Either he pulls out or he doesn't /math lesson you dumbasses

If he does pull out (heh), it's going to be once this time instead of 13 or however many times he didn't show up against McGregor last time.

Unfairly discrediting Aldo literally never stops with you people. It just eats at McGregor fans that he'll never come close to the greatest featherweight in history.

Conor will not risk losing his belt.
If he is eventually stripped due to inactivity in the division he will play the victim.

Aldo's a roider. Sorry but gotta keep it real, he had the look, then his body suddenly shrank. I just don't see the point in a rematch either. Is Conor supposed to knock him out in 12 seconds instead of 13?

What are the odds TS gargles Conor's nuts?

+200 yes?

Back