Joe Rogan: "He staggered him!"

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I remember Rogan saying that Nate rocked McG - but I don't recall McGregor ever being significantly hurt in the fight...

its a lesson all combat sports fans can learn from Haggler vs Leonard

Volume strikers can throw flurries at the end of a round, and even if only 10% of the punches land, it will make people think the other guy was "saved by the bell"

its a lesson all combat sports fans can learn from Haggler vs Leonard

Volume strikers can throw flurries at the end of a round, and even if only 10% of the punches land, it will make people think the other guy was "saved by the bell"
Hagler got ROBBED that fight. still triggers me to this day

Rogans commentary is nothing short of embarrassing these days..

"He's got it, hes got it locked in!... oh he let it go"

Ok Joe.

I remember Rogan saying that Nate rocked McG - but I don't recall McGregor ever being significantly hurt in the fight...

He was pretty rocked against the fence during that barrage at the end of that round. Looked like fence helped him a bit.

Surpirsed Rogan said something against McG

Did Nick hold a gun to Joeys head in that fight, cause commentary was crazy biased

Last edited:
Rogans commentary is nothing short of embarrassing these days..

"He's got it, hes got it locked in!... oh he let it go"

Ok Joe.

I do t know if he is trying to create excitement. Or if he is just a moron

Rogan was biased. To both of them.

Only Rogan can do that.

From what I can remember, it was either the end of round 2 or sometime in round 3 but Nate landed a good punch and Conor either stepped back a bit too quickly or his head bounced back. Don't think he rocked Conor with it but I believe that's what Rogan's referring to

Hagler got ROBBED that fight. still triggers me to this day

Agreed 100%. Leonard would do his trademark flurries, landed crap on hagler, did zero damage. While hagler outlanded him the entire fight. flurries aside haha

Rogan is too emotionally invested to analyze correctly. Brian Stann or frank Mir would elevate things because they are not fan boys

joe had a bunch of bad calls in that fight

Did Nick hold a gun to Joeys head in that fight, cause commentary was crazy biased
prolly promised to hold his piece to Rogan's lips afterward.

Back