Cowboy vs Tim Means has to happen

Would be fun, but Cowboy deserves a lot higher profile fight than that.

Tim is like pi (3.14159265359) wins away from fighting Cowboy.

damn just checked cerrone is ranked 14 already, i guess johny would be better, cerrone beats usada big rigg
Have they updated the rankings yet? I actually thought he'd be top 10 after what he did to Story.

fuck the rankings this fight has to happen

Would be a very fun fight, but I agree with above posters, he should fight a higher ranked WW/LW.

This has the makings for a good exciting fight. I would not see this going the distance. Cowboy deserves someone ranked higher but maybe if Tim stepped in on short notice it could happen.

damn just checked cerrone is ranked 14 already, i guess johny would be better, cerrone beats usada big rigg

Those are the non updated rankings too. He just beat #9 Story so expect him to move to like #9 or so.

Cerrone should be getting a contenderish fight. Kelvin, Hendricks, hell maybe Condit vs Maia loser.

As a fight fan FUCK YES TS!!!!!As a knowledgeable, semi critical fan since Pride was sold etc... These fights are becoming more and more unlikely. But love the match-up!

would be a fucking amazing fight

would take this new reinvigorated cowboy by tko round 2

Well how about cowboy vs matt brown then, fireworks right there

Why the fuck are people calling for Hendricks/Cowboy?

Why the fuck are people calling for Hendricks/Cowboy?
Cowboy is a fan favorite
Hendricks is known to be a crybaby and doesn't take his diet seriously.

People want to see Cerrone KO Hendricks

Tim has the reach and the tools to make this interesting. I'd love to see this fight.

Back