Who do you think wins? LW Champion Eddie Alvarez vs FW Champion Conor McGregor.

Who wins?

• Total voters

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...inner-of-nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2-080816

Who do you think would win a fight between these two champions? It looks like an Eddie/Conor superfight is a good possibility seeing as Eddie has mentioned wanting the winner of Diaz/McGregor and has called out McGregor before.

ALVAREZ_EDDIE_BELT.png

MCGREGOR_CONOR.png

Vote, Discuss, ect.

Last edited:
Conor is no FW champ if he fights LW champ. He must vacate.

Therefore its LW champ vs LW

Connor.. He has more tools, more skilled, and is the stronger fighter

Nate is Conor hardest match up, Conor ain't gonna lose against some brawler with shorter reach, Conor round 1 ko

Alvarez might be too small but I think he should be favored to beat McGregor in all honesty.

Eddie if he mixes it well. I dont think Conor can stop his takedown.
Could be a possibility. Conor's TDD looked great but the Diaz bros. aren't known for being wrestlers by any means. Against Mendes he was about 50/50. Should be Eddie's potential path to victory if he gets the fight.

Nate is Conor hardest match up, Conor ain't gonna lose against some brawler with shorter reach, Conor round 1 ko

Someone with good wrestling/grappling and a game plan is Conors worst match up at LW. Nate was one of the better stylistic match ups for Conor that's why he accepted the first fight against him. Nate is a guy without wrestling, KO power, willing to stand and bang and usually doesn't follow a game plan.

Last edited:
eddie wil be spamming takedowns like brock against hunt.

If Conor wanted the LW title,this is his best chance, imo Alvarez is the weakest top 5 in the lw divition but Conor needs to put work on his tdd,otherwise Alvared will drag him down and gnp him

Tough one to call.. We haven't seen Conor at LW in the UFC.

Could be a possibility. Conor's TDD looked great but the Diaz bros. aren't known for being wrestlers by any means. Against Mendes he was about 50/50. Should be Eddie's potential path to victory if he gets the fight.

Agreed. He would need to mix it up well, I dont think its in Eddies best interest to brawl with Conor, but he tends to brawl far too often.

Either way would be a fun fight.

Trick question because if Conor fights Eddie he will not be a champion at all.

Conor is the bigger fighter too. First round finish.

I wish everyone would look at the Conor back stage of 178. The dude was training close to him, and FW Conor looked bigger than him. Conor was even friends with Cerrone back then, it's nice, go check it up.

It will be good to finally watch a fight where Conor is the bigger fighter again. Another first round finish, another belt.

70/30 Alvarez. If Eddie get takedown Conor will not get up until bell. And Eddie can GnP 5 rounds so it would be just a matter of time before conor is hamburger face. Conor wins on feet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back