I watched the fight and wanted Nate to win, but then I wanted it...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
To be a close fight. I have to admit Conor beat Nate to the punch literally, but Nate had some good moments of his own. If you look at the fight as skills, it was a total joke. 2 guys just slugging it out and clinching. If you didn't know them, it's very funny brawl at best. No speed, no ground skills, just who can punch who first in a slugg fest. A.Silva, Vitor, CV now those guys will show you what skills are. Nate has a funny slap and good jj he never was able to use, while Conor has that left hook, that's about it! The fight was all hype and many fell for it. Does anyone agree?

2 of the best boxers in MMA going at it, throwing combinations, counters, feints, slipping punches and rolling with shots.

But no skills to the TS...

riiight

To be a close fight. I have to admit Conor beat Nate to the punch literally, but Nate had some good moments of his own. If you look at the fight as skills, it was a total joke. 2 guys just slugging it out and clinching. If you didn't know them, it's very funny brawl at best. No speed, no ground skills, just who can punch who first in a slugg fest. A.Silva, Vitor, CV now those guys will show you what skills are. Nate has a funny slap and good jj he never was able to use, while Conor has that left hook, that's about it! The fight was all hype and many fell for it. Does anyone agree?
Who is CV?

2 of the best boxers in MMA going at it, throwing combinations, counters, feints, slipping punches and rolling with shots.

But no skills to the TS...

riiight
I guess, you don't know anything about boxing! A.S yes, Vitor yes, these slaps you call the best= you don't have knowledge about fighting while I do for a very long time. Even Cerrone was saying the same thing!

Back