Has Conor ever fought a full camp wrestler and won?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only real grappler with full camp was Joe Duffy and he got #rekt.

Eddie Alvarez has great wrestling and I think Conor is in for a world of hurt if they do fight.

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Conor. u wouldnt say this shit to him at an event, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

if you're a high level wrestler you probably don't need 8 weeks to learn how to takedown somebody with "suspect TDD"

you guys act like McGregor is carlos condit, he has good takedown defense.

Everybody with a full camp is "injured" so just say a injured wrestler.

if you're a high level wrestler you probably don't need 8 weeks to learn how to takedown somebody with "suspect TDD"

Chad took him down at will before gassing and Conor begged the ref to stand him up

They train wrestling from childhood, why they do even need a full camp apart from stamina problems. But again if your stamina is good only after training camp -> u are B level athlete

Chad took him down at will before gassing and Conor begged the ref to stand him up

No, If you look back, Conor actually was telling the ref about Chad Mendes poking the fuck out of his eyes, not asking to be let up. The whole being let up thing was what rogan said.

Also, He got taken down what, 3/6 times?

He got up with ease twice, and a big part of that was because he was throwing body kicks all fookin over (and don't pretend the body shots didn't affect Mendes cardio neither)

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Conor. u wouldnt say this shit to him at an event, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

You know this is a MMA forum that exists for the purpose of debating MMA fighters, matchups, and other relevant topics to the sport of MMA, right? It's a legit fucking question.:rolleyes:

Yea thats just silly. Condit has beaten full camp wrestlers.

103uajKfsn0LPW.gif

Dana will protect him against full camp wrestlers until he will get good TDD or BJJ.

Chad is a wrestler...he can take down anyone...thing you are failing to mention is that when he had him on the ground he didnt do anything aside from 1 elbow...the rest was just staying active to keep position.

Love how everytime Conor fights you shits go on about how this fighter is going to kick his ass etc, then he wins and its onto the next fighter who is apparently a bad matchup for him. BTW sure Eddie is a better wrestler, but Conor is a far better striker.

Chad is a wrestler...he can take down anyone...thing you are failing to mention is that when he had him on the ground he didnt do anything aside from 1 elbow...the rest was just staying active to keep position.

Love how everytime Conor fights you shits go on about how this fighter is going to kick his ass etc, then he wins and its onto the next fighter who is apparently a bad matchup for him. BTW sure Eddie is a better wrestler, but Conor is a far better striker.

They also conveniently forget that Chad couldn't even get past Conor's guard.

Mendes has the best wrestling of both FW and LW and has the most explosive TDs of the sport. Conor did still stuff him 3 times.

Conor wrestling is good and that fight was a long time ago. His TDD is way better now and will keep getting better.

Things only getting worse for the haters from now on.

Conor fans trying to think there way out of this and spin a new, advantageous script for their boy:

bX7Eo.gif

The only real grappler with full camp was Joe Duffy and he got #rekt.

Eddie Alvarez has great wrestling and I think Conor is in for a world of hurt if they do fight.
He fought Chad Mendes while waiting for the FW title shot, and after his loss to joe duffy he went on to win the belt in the same division and another belt too.

You must understand that just because he is basically a pure striker doesn't make him any less of a fighter.

I do wish that once he floors someone he would use ground and pound, would be cool to see him go for submissions too.

Still yet to fight a full camp wrestler.
Don'y know why the UFC has to protect him from those type of fighters.

If he is good as he says he is then he should beat them easily.

Obviously the UFC doesn't think so...

Fuck a full camp wrestler. I want to see him fight full camp Vannata for the GOAT belt.

Stopped reading there. Edgar and Khabib are both better wrestlers.

Edgar can't take a fighter Mendes did 3 times to the ground.

Khabib got out wrestle by a top 20 LW.

Nice try.

Back