Let's do McGregor vs Alvarez and Diaz vs Cerrone for the next title shot

Mexican Zombie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Both fights make sense and both fights are winnable for McGregor and Diaz and that will set up the biggest trilogy in MMA history AND it will be for the title shot.

Let me ring Joe Silva.

Why would Cerrone get title shot at 155 he isnt even fighting at 155?

Why would anyone of these guys get eddie??

Fuck that.

McGregor vacates the featherweight belt first. Then he fights Alvarez. Meanwhile Aldo fights Holloway.

They both win, then we finally get the rematch at 155lbs for the lightweight belt.

That's the dream scenario.

Fuck that.

McGregor vacates the featherweight belt first. Then he fights Alvarez. Meanwhile Aldo fights Holloway.

They both win, then we finally get the rematch at 155lbs for the lightweight belt.

That's the dream scenario.
<mma4>

Fuck that.

If Aldo isn't next, strip Connor already, then he can book all the circus fights they want to.
An actual top 155'r should get the next shot at Eddie.

Stop talking about Conor.
Are you all USA guys here in this site? How can you be so annoying?

Sorry I don't talk to white belts who made their account less than 2 months ago. Or should I say, I don't talk to Brock Lesnar fans who made their account less than 2 month ago. You made your account a week before UFC 200, hmmm.

Sorry I don't talk to white belts who made their account less than 2 months ago. Or should I say, I don't talk to Brock Lesnar fans who made their account less than 2 month ago. You made your account a week before UFC 200, hmmm.

<35>

Fuck that.

If Aldo isn't next, strip Connor already, then he can book all the circus fights they want to.
An actual top 155'r should get the next shot at Eddie.

UFC will NOT strip Conor.

You realize that belt will become completely valueless if Aldo becomes champion after being embarassed by McGregor right?

McGregor vs Alvarez in Philly would be big money

Back