"In a street fight" (McG/Diaz)

Author

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What would've happened between these guys, no ref, no points, etc.? Excluding the first fight, because duh.

I'm not trying to troll, I'm honestly curious; I had Diaz edging it the first view, but was okay with the decision. Then on 2nd viewing, I support the points for McGregor. It's cool, they showed us a great fight, and great sportsmanship afterwards. I am looking forward to their 3rd fight down the line. But for real. What happens?

Does Nate's leg die after the first 5 minutes? Does he eventually T/KO McGregor after the 10 minute mark?

Or does 25 minutes of back-and-forth go by before Nate ends up on top with a GnP or submission "finish"?

If team 209 was anywhere nearby Conor would died.

nate would have dieded in the first 8 minutes... dropped to the ground and soccer kicks to the face.. mcgregor good at football as well

Without the slightly padded gloves Conor probably ends it early tbh.

McMac would have choked him out like a Boa Constricter wrapped around a gazelle

Didn't consider soccer kicks or the bare-knuckle aspect. Nice.

In a street fight, the guy named Diaz would bring a knife.

Conor might have soccer kicked him into Bolivian after the knockdown.

Well hell Johnny, in a street fight McGregor would have dropped his ass again, stole his weed bag, and run off!

2FEFD7CC00000578-3391497-Conor_McGregor_posted_this_picture_on_Instagram_wearing_a_mask_a-a-1_1452337853418.jpg

Conor pulls out his gat and there is no fight.

Shields would have thrown steaming hot coffee in Conor's eyes and then the whole posse would have jumped him. So an easy win for Nate.

Conor would've gassed out soccer kicking him. Then Nate wakes up and kills a passed out Conor via RNC

somebody from Nate's crew hits Conor in the head with a bottle

nate would have dieded in the first 8 minutes... dropped to the ground and soccer kicks to the face.. mcgregor good at football as well

Did you mean he would have dieted? What are you trying to write?

Diaz broke McGregor's foot. If the judges based decisions on amount of damage done Diaz would have got the decision easily.

In a street fight I don't see how he would have finished Diaz with a broken foot so with no time limit, Diaz would have been the winner.

Gloves help you hit harder.

LoL? Have you ever been in a bare knuckle fight? A solid bare knuckle punch is MUCH worse than getting hit by MMA gloves. If those hits connect to Nate's face in a real fight, he would have been cut open and bleeding since the first minute of the fight. By the second and third knockdowns, Nate's face would have been too much in pain to even keep going. Not to mention the soccer kicks Conor could have done if this was a street fight.

LoL? Have you ever been in a bare knuckle fight? A solid bare knuckle punch is MUCH worse than getting hit by MMA gloves. If those hits connect to Nate's face in a real fight, he would have been cut open and bleeding since the first minute of the fight. By the second and third knockdowns, Nate's face would have been too much in pain to even keep going. Not to mention the soccer kicks Conor could have done if this was a street fight.
He didn't say getting hit by gloves was worse, he said they allow you to hit harder. Which is true. The padding does virtually nothing to soften impact on the fighter receiving a punch, but it allows you to throw your punch with much more velocity and power because you don't have to worry as much about hurting your hand. Either way, gloves or no gloves, Nate gets busted up bad early but doesn't get finished, and would outlast Conor and eventually choke him out.

The winner would realize just how bad he fucked up when they announce, Bolo Yeung, as his next opponent

Back