BJ Penn tweets about Mike Perry's corner's comments toward Lim

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is just awful. Expect the @ufc to punish Mike Perry's corner men for these terrible comments.

Would be sweet to see BJ fight Perry out of retirement

for the asians!

Classless. Perry and his team are meathead bros.

At this point Penn might lose unfortunately.

Feed him to stun gun though.

his corner said something like he can't even see out of his eyes, tasteless and racist as fuck

Who gives a fuck?

PC garbage imo

Mike Perry totally came across as white trash in his post fight interview. This confirms it.

Perry is awesome. Haters gonna hate. Murica is such a great country but so many Muricans are so butt sensitive over nothing.

Look at the kind of funny shit you see on Japanese TV that nobody complains about.

There's a better example but I don't want to post and risk getting banned. Just search 'Tokyo Breakfast' on YouTube.

Does no one have a sense of humor? Is everyone really that soft? They are about to do battle in a fucking cage, and words hurt?

Hate to break it to you but BJ Penn isn't the one behind those comments, someone that works for his website (BJPenn.com) is

I'm asian (Korean at that), and I'm not salty at all about those comments. Yall are a bunch of soft ass bitches.. lol

I've said worse shit about other races all the time... Shit is natural, shit happens when u get hype

When did BJ Penn become a snitch?

903ija.jpg

Oh... right.

lol, listen to his interview with ariel on the mma hour

the guy is a goon

And his actions at the weigh-ins.

I hope they feed him to someone who will destroy him, Lawler could do with a nice easy fight before challenging for the title again.

Back