Difficult times for RDA

FIGHT CITY

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
When he saw how much money Nate Diaz made fighting Conor. He lost the belt and he left millions of dollars on the table. Fighting Conor its like winning the lottery. Alvarez has the golden ticket now.

He must be pretty pretty salty

He pulled out of headlining a ppv with a bruised foot to lose the belt on fight pass. Conor fought with a fractured foot and won. If he's salty, he's salty with himself. He could've fought and lost to Conor with a bruised foot and made real money, instead he took the easy way out and still lost for less money.

Red panty night turned into a night in the hospital under ice treatment and Ibuprofen.

That's why you can't train like Ivan Drago anymore especially close to the fight. Some guys are still figuring that out, but yeah, he lost boatloads of cash.

He pulled out of headlining a ppv with a bruised foot to lose the belt on fight pass. Conor fought with a fractured foot and won. If he's salty, he's salty with himself. He could've fought and lost to Conor with a bruised foot and made real money, instead he took the easy way out and still lost for less money.

Yeah salty with himself. Losing all the millions, exposure and stardom for a bruised foot.

That's why you can't train like Ivan Drago anymore especially close to the fight. Some guys are still figuring that out, but yeah, he lost boatloads of cash.

Man, over a"bruised foot" too.

Red panty night turned into a night in the hospital under ice treatment and Ibuprofen.
Lol he really should have tried to fight. I mean on paper his style is at least problematic for Conor. Then again maybe with his injury he couldn't train properly. And I don't know if he had the incident on video.

Gonna refrain from saying much, don't wanna get dubs. But yes TS, spot on.

Yeah, I don't know how bad his injury really was, but yeah, if he were even 50-60%, he should have taken the fight. It'll probably be 2 years before he has another shot at Conor, if ever.

Salty? He should fight rock hold then for national salt competition

Yeah, I don't know how bad his injury really was, but yeah, if he were even 50-60%, he should have taken the fight. It'll probably be 2 years before he has another shot at Conor, if ever.

He'll never get a shot at Conor again.

Yeah salty with himself. Losing all the millions, exposure and stardom for a bruised foot.
Looks fractured to me.

fight-doctor--rda-and-his-dancers-fracture-1.jpg

When he saw how much money Nate Diaz made fighting Conor. He lost the belt and he left millions of dollars on the table. Fighting Conor its like winning the lottery. Alvarez has the golden ticket now.

He must be pretty pretty salty

He could not handle the pressure and went the same route as Aldo. The only difference is the LW is much stronger and passed him.

I don't believe the decision was his to make. He would not have gotten medically cleared to fight. Conor hurt his foot during the fight. I am not sure you are talking apples-to-apples, but this is Sherdog after all.

RDA probably figured that the fight would be rescheduled to UFC 200 (a bigger payday than 196). Hindsight is 20/20.

-

Back