Brock Lesnar takes Sh!ts bigger than Conor Mcgregor.

and a lttle bacteria in his gut almost killed him

At least he didn't say he'd motorboat his ass.

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot
hqdefault.jpg

I'm trying to figure out if 2.5 mil buy rate would be a conservative estimate of a Conor-Brock superfight. 2 of the biggest draws in UFC history. I think they can make a stipulation of no takedowns allowed so that the UFC wouldn't be brought up on accessory to murder charges.

Possibly.

And it only took using steroids and HGH half his life to get him to that point.

Post diverticulitis Bork does take shits around McGregor's size, he's a lot healthier now.

Conor still has a good chance of winning that fight If he can land one left hand. Brock is always one solid shot away from turtling up & quitting. I think it's 50/50

Conor still has a good chance of winning that fight If he can land one left hand. Brock is always one solid shot away from turtling up & quitting. I think it's 50/50
That's the old narrative that was destroyed in the Hunt fight. Get with the times.

...and afterwards, Lesnar could wipe his ass with Conor.

That's the old narrative that was destroyed in the Hunt fight. Get with the times.
It wasn't destroyed in the hunt fight, bc hunt landed basically nothing. I honestly think he landed like 4 glancing punches in a 15 minute fight, so no, the narrative is still alive

It wasn't destroyed in the hunt fight, bc hunt landed basically nothing. I honestly think he landed like 4 glancing punches in a 15 minute fight, so no, the narrative is still alive
Yes it was. You haven't seen the fight.

Didn't he have half his colon removed from years of steroid abuse? Would have though he would avoid the topic of taking shits.

Back