Cerrone's path

Spam On Rye

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Cerrone is the Dan Marino of MMA. I love him as a fighter but he seems to be self sabotaging at this point. He seems to want Alvarez because he's beat him recently, but even I know that's not gonna happen. Call out a top 5 WW for fucks sake. He's looked amazing at this weight. I don't know if he can win the belt but it's obvious that WW is his home from now on. Again, I'm a HUGE Cowboy fan, but If he truly wants a title shot, he's going about it the wrong way.

I don't think Cerrone even knows how good he is. The way he beat Rick Story was amazing. Can't blame him for wanting to go after Eddie though.

He has put on some wins.

I say let Cowboy welcome GSP back to the UFC in New York!

bellator... 350k a fight

seems like a decent path

I like him a lot at welterweight.

Cowboy vs. Lawler. Book it

Unfortunately when Cerrone gets a shot he chokes

36a0a1e3745c49519265738494fa8e83.364x152x133.gif

Cerrone is a fucking boss. I know Dana was in negotiations with him when he bad mouthed him but fuck Dana for that lol Cerrone is the opposite of inconsistent Baldfather. Pay the man

Cerrone is the Dan Marino of MMA. I love him as a fighter but he seems to be self sabotaging at this point. He seems to want Alvarez because he's beat him recently, but even I know that's not gonna happen. Call out a top 5 WW for fucks sake. He's looked amazing at this weight. I don't know if he can win the belt but it's obvious that WW is his home from now on. Again, I'm a HUGE Cowboy fan, but If he truly wants a title shot, he's going about it the wrong way.
Wow, Dan Marino - that's a great shout!

Amazing at WW but something like 15-4 at LW in the UFC

At WW... he'll look like his big bro Condit against wrestler master double-leggers like Tyron. WW will always be a wrestler-heavy divsion. Cerrone doesn't have WB's ability to evade TDs.

Back