Pettis at only -190??????

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
this is like Christmas came early. Why just why are the odds like this? Pettis is still a top fighter and I see him demolishing Charles real quick.

Pettis is not the same athlete he once was, with that said he can win this fight but it's a toss up imo. His durability is a big advantage tho.

I agree. 145 might be the most competitive division.

Lmao really? Oliveria is easily one of pettis worst match ups at FW. This fight is borderline unwinnable for him.

I wish they gave him a fight he could win like Nik Lentz or something

Lmao really? Oliveria is easily one of pettis worst match ups at FW. This fight is borderline unwinnable for him.

I'd say wrestling not bjj is his worst matchup.
Like Frankie or chad.

Pettis can ward off the bjj and dominate on the feet.

he ain't the same anymore, no Showtime shit anymore

well is this not his first cut to featherweight? that added unknown will tend to level out odds. and also, oliveira is a damn good fighter.

USADA Pettis is washed up.
you wont have an account long

Pettis voice looked different in the Road to the octagon thing.

Getting hit over and over isn't doing him any good.

Charles should be the favorite...
this
and since he is not me thinks the smart money here is on the dawg!!! that being said i agree 100% do bronx should be a fav pettis has not looked great in a while, and we have no idea how this extra 10lb cut will diminish him. i dont think he will be better at 45 he was a big 55 guy not huge but def cut some weight to get there. the extra will take from the power and stamina for sure. might be a negative effect on his speed as well. i see a drawn out not so good pettis showing up my self. i got bronx finishing him

I bet on him against Eddie and Edson. Never again.

Aloe Vera isn't durable enough to hang on the feet and doesn't have the wrestling to put Pettis on his back. Anthony finds a finish at some point over 3 rounds.

No, he's not. Lol at unwinnable, have you learned nothing from MMA? And Lentz is a LW now. Fighting Taisumov at 203.

This fight is tough to call imo

The question is can Oliveira wrap him up, can he drag him to the ground? If he can, I think he wins. If he can't close the distance... I think Pettis may be able to get back into the win column.

Oliveria is no joke. He's actually a tough opponent. Its 50/50 for me. Leaning towards oliveria.

I agree with you TS. Even if you're not confident in him winning, it's a fantastic bet.

Oliveria isn't a pressure fighter.

No, he's not. Lol at unwinnable, have you learned nothing from MMA? And Lentz is a LW now. Fighting Taisumov at 203.

Yeah i have to say unwinnable. I just see him getting grapple fucked. I don't know how much better to express someones chances. I'd be absolutely stunned if pettis managed to win.

how long as lentz been a LW? I thought his last fight was at FW

Yeah i have to say unwinnable. I just see him getting grapple fucked. I don't know how much better to express someones chances. I'd be absolutely stunned if pettis managed to win.

how long as lentz been a LW? I thought his last fight was at FW
Grapple fucked how? Don't think he can take Pettis down. Yeah he is at LW full time now. Pretty sure his last fight was at 155 as well.

Back