Wrestling fans, is Brock Lesnar not well liked by WWE fans?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was talking shop with a WWE fan today about this weekends events and he was pretty down on the whole summerslam thing. He was saying many WWE fans are fed up with the special treatment Brock gets from vince. Is this a concensus or just one guy's opinion?

Does Paul Orndorff get royalty checks from Phil Davis..?

We have a wrestling Forum chief
Holy shit I laughed at this and then looked and sure enough there is a fucking forum for this shit...
Unbelievable.
Lol
Honestly had no idea people give a shit enough to have a wwe forum

eivUx.gif

Holy shit I laughed at this and then looked and sure enough there is a fucking from for this shit...
Unbelievable.
Lol
Honestly had no idea people give a shit enough to have a wwe forum

he's a popular guy in the WWE with fans, his merchandise sells very very well also..

old school fans even like him, I was a WWE when he first broke onto the scene.

He was alright from 2012-2013, but there was a clearly a change in his booking on the leadup to Wrestlemania 30 and after that which made him into this insufferable unstoppable monster.

So you thought the WWE was a $1B+ company because people didn't give a shit?
I didn't think they were a billion dollar company. Lol
That's a lot of $, i didn't expect an mma forum to have a wwe specific from though, no....
Not to upset that I've missed it either tbo

the fans that go on the internet boards don't like him because of his part time schedule, it was extremely bad when he had the belt

The ol switcheroo!

Haaa. You thought I was a wrestling fan didn't you........didn't you?

Half correct. I was a huge wrestling fan until I was 14 then stopped watching when I was 15 when I found MMA.

Haaa. You thought I was a wrestling fan didn't you........didn't you?

Half correct. I was a huge wrestling fan until I was 14 then stopped watching when I was 15 when I found MMA.
Nah just foolin'

Back