How did Cerrone/Siver even get sanctioned?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do the UFC hate Siver? What were they thinking matching him up against Donald Cerrone? Seriously what the fuck did poor Siver do to warrant that beating. Did he piss off Dana or Joe Silva?

Do the UFC hate Siver? What were they thinking matching him up against Donald Cerrone? Seriously what the fuck did poor Siver do to warrant that beating. Did he piss off Dana or Joe Silva?
The UFC can build you up or tear you down, Siver is obviously on the wrong side of things with the UFC. Remember when they matched him up with Conor........sad :(

Dude everytime I read your threads and see your nickname, my head hurts.

Dude everytime I read your threads and see your nickname, my head hurts.
I'm calling the UFC out on potentially murdering a man in a completely mismatched fight. Donald is killing men twice the size of Siver and doing it in fashion, while Siver's best win is...Nam Phan?

Siver had won 4 fights in a row, and 8 out of his last 9, when he fought Cerrone. Let's not be revisionist and pretend that Siver was a can.

That was viewed as just a slight advantage for cowboy at the time .

Siver was on a alright steak back then with wins over andre winner g-sot ( ended his 7 fight win streak :p ) and matt wiman. Not like they were feeding some new to khabib or aomething there have been alot worse mis matches then this. I mean conor siver was a bigger mis match

I'm calling the UFC out on potentially murdering a man in a completely mismatched fight. Donald is killing men twice the size of Siver and doing it in fashion, while Siver's best win is...Nam Phan?

Stop crying man, Cowboy improved a lot since the fight happened, back then it was not that big of a mismatch. We've seen worse since then, move on and try to be more reasonable from now on.

It was worth it for this.

Last edited:
Back