Nate gave the finger to Conor's corner during the fight "F-- you & your gameplan"; Kavanagh responds

Was Nates gameplan to get his whole face busted and sat down 3 times?

That's why I love Diaz. That dude is a character. Him and Karo getting into it was so good.

He's our naughty boi

"Damn, gameplans are my only weakness..."

Was Nates gameplan to get his whole face busted and sat down 3 times?

I've said it before, but Diaz has soooo much scar tissue, a few jabs opens him up. The guy has been through 12 years of slug fest type fighting. If you watch the first fight Rogan also mentions that Diaz has massive scar tissue around his eyes.

Pretty cool of Kavanagh to be so chill about it. I missed that live but fook that's hilarious lol.

Nayt must have been sneaked some gatorade original flavor with all the salt in that corner.

I've said it before, but Diaz has soooo much scar tissue, a few jabs opens him up. The guy has been through 12 years of slug fest type fighting. If you watch the first fight Rogan also mentions that Diaz has massive scar tissue around his eyes.
Didn't Nick do a surgery to get rid of that scarring because he was getting bloodied up in fights? Maybe Nate should do it, too.

Didn't Nick do a surgery to get rid of that scarring because he was getting bloodied up in fights? Maybe Nate should do it, too.
Yeah he did some years ago. Wanderlei as well even though it transformed him into an alien.

This is not what I like about Nate but that is one slick bird while grappling.

He's our naughty boi
Oh, behave.

limp-wrist.jpg

Back